Sign in to follow this  
BW

Norwich City Facebook Page

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002074703762&sk=wall

Your thought the drips on here were bad, i have never seen anything like it. Great advert for autism.

I assume it''s not an official one?

I think it''s a shame that the only facebook page linked to the official website seemingly does not allow people to post on their wall or anything like that. You can "comment" on things the club put up, but not start your own discussion.

Whilst the pros and cons of the official messageboard could (and no doubt will now that I have mentioned it) be argued on here for weeks and months, I think it''s a shame that the only way people can discuss City related topics somewhere that is affiliated to the official site/club is if you are only willing to talk about what the club wants you to talk about.

Note, this isn''t a dig at the club, or the chief exec, directors or anything else. Just a comment that I think it''s a shame.

I should have said now that the messageboard on the official site is no longer open.

I used to love using the official message board.

I stopped using it a few years before the end when it was ruined by one idiot egged on by another idiot. I used to go back regularly to see if it had been sorted out; alas no, the socially and mentally challenged 2 were still there :(

Look on the pictures page on the facebook. Some old dear has got tattoos of norwich players among about 8 other norwich city fc related tattoo''s. Then someone takes the piss and she goes mad. So funny you only get them in Norwich.

And what do you know about Autism BW?

My son is Autistic and I help with a disability swimming club which has a number of Autistic members and I find what you posted offensive, I hope the day comes when you either grow up or get banned from this site you odious little worm.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002074703762&sk=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=197516616994160&set=a.130332353712587.33561.100002074703762&type=3&theater

Going through the albums out of interest and I found a picture of me and my flag at Chelsea. So if Norwich ever have two tiers again like at Chelsea and you''re in the lower tier, I''d appreciate if you could send me a picture of the flag hanging as I like to have a picture of it at many grounds.

Sorry to hear that Harry however i''m not here to bring your son into this. I am just talking about the way others present themselves it''s a fascinating study of human behavior these social networking sites. Including this forum

Again i am sorry that some people suffer this however i feel some of the members show signs of autism. I know it is not their fault but i am stating it how i see it. Autism has it''s faults but also creates fantastic people too. I have one really good friend who has autism and i love him to bits.

That shows how little you know about Autism, there are no signs of Autism, they differ as much as "Normal People" some never speak, some never stop speaking, some struggle to learn, some absorb knowledge like a sponge, some look as if they have a disability, some you would never know unless you were told etcPut the spade down you are just digging yourself into a deeper hole.

My friend who has autism is amazing at learning languages. He can speak fluently italian, english, french, spanish, greek and alot of chinese. Fantastic achievement. But they also show obsessive personalities and this women who has a obsession for norwich tattoo''s shows a form of autism.

Yep but it''s the context that your using it in, as an insult to someone that is offensive.

Aggy there is a new-ish Midlands FB page set up if you''re interested - or anyone else for that matter

http://www.facebook.com/groups/233476453374005/

[quote user="BW"]Alejandra you sort, what''s your facebook?[/quote]me sort? huh? lolmy FB is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002393034089

On the subject of facebook. There''s A NCFC fan on the Norwich-Ipswich official banter page thing called Sean ''Hoodie'' Hood.He has put things about how he wants all ITFC fans to die, and if you argue with him, and tell him he is being pathetic, he calls you everything under the sun. I told him I have family who are ITFC fans, and he practically said he wants my family to die. Even if he is trying to be funny, if you are on here Sean, please stop being such a pathetic parasite on that site, and grow the fcuk up please, Make jokes about me if you want, I don''t care, but saying you want my family dead is one step too far, and I will consider reporting you.