Sign in to follow this  
curly_whirly_tipz

Bradley Johnson?

Hiya I was at the game yesterday and wondered why Johnson went off? Was it due to the bang on the head he got earlier in the game or another injury? Or was it tactical - thought it was quite early to make a tactical change though?

He picked up a knock didn''t he? Unfortunately the pub I was in had a little loss of signal just before he was taken off. But I am pretty certain it must have been a knock.

I suppose the heart of our midfield over the best part of our season was then nowhere to be seen with Fox on the Bench from the start.

Shame his delivery was poor second half, felt Pilky should have taken over after one piece of bad delivery.

Sure after the break we can get the two of them back and maybe bring in crofts to strengthen that midfield.

One of the reporters on Twitter said he went off with concussion. Crofts deserves to start vs Arsenal after today''s performance anyway. Him and Pilks were our best players yesterday, in my opinion.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]One of the reporters on Twitter said he went off with concussion. Crofts deserves to start vs Arsenal after yesterday''s performance anyway. Him and Pilks were our best players yesterday, in my opinion.[/quote][:$]

Yes I agree - I assumed it was to do with the head cos he was down for a fair while and he doesnt strike me to be the sort of player to roll around on the floor predenting to be half dead! (Not that he was rolling on the floor, he was lying worryingly still!)

[quote user="smooth"]He picked up a knock didn''t he? Unfortunately the pub I was in had a little loss of signal just before he was taken off. But I am pretty certain it must have been a knock. I suppose the heart of our midfield over the best part of our season was then nowhere to be seen with Fox on the Bench from the start. Shame his delivery was poor second half, felt Pilky should have taken over after one piece of bad delivery. Sure after the break we can get the two of them back and maybe bring in crofts to strengthen that midfield.[/quote]

Sounds like the pub I was in, good crowd though  

Completely agree with you year of the tiger, I thought his injury definitely had a negative effect. I''m not saying we wouldn''t still have lost the game but I certainly think something was missing once he had gone off.