Sign in to follow this  
Robert N. LiM

Is anything more depressing than thinking that Lawro might be right?

Bolton v Norwich

Norwich were a bit unlucky with some of the decisions that went against them in their home defeat by West Brom on Sunday, but I think the Baggies had a little bit too much nous for them anyway.

Bolton were taken apart by Manchester United in their last game but that is going to happen to a few teams this season and they just need to forget about that defeat as quickly as possible.

Wanderers are usually pretty good at getting back on the rails after suffering a setback, and this is probably a good time for them to be playing Norwich.

Prediction: 2-1

Pundits are paid to try and get their predictions right.... so it''s obvious they will go for the obvious targets, just as they do every year.

I was actually a bit worried last week when Lawrenson tipped us to win. You feel a bit dis-orientated when the established order of things gets overturned.Back to normal this week and hopefully Lawro''s prediction will be equally inaccurate this time[:D]

Dont really care about Lawro.Following WBA I just want 3 points and no penalties against us.

I think the sale of Cody McDonald was a bad omen of things to come :-p