Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Y'army on Soccer AM Today

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]If they''re the sort of numbnuts who watch that pathetic excuse for a show, then probably.[/quote]So you clearly hate the show but yet still read a topic about it?I''ve got KFC for dinner tonight even though I hate chicken.. only joking that''d be stupid.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]If they''re the sort of numbnuts who watch that pathetic excuse for a show, then probably.[/quote]Well thats a first. Never been called a numbnut before. Theres a first time for anything I guess[:|]

I too must be a numbnuts, Soccer AM is fantastic. It has to be said that the Norwich fans are very well represented on there, it is less than a year since our fans were last in the studio.

As for the words to On The Ball City, they sounded right to me. And another good score the the target shooting bit. Well done whoever you were.

I always sing it wrong as when I was a kid my Mum used to play the single version of it a lot in the car and it says ''Hoorah we''ve scored a goal'' instead of ''WE SCORED''. lolol

[quote]They sang SCRUMMAGE as if we are a rugby team instead of the correct SCRIMMAGE but then I bet there are some Johnny-come-lately fans on here that are that stupid too ![/quote]Honestly? shut the f**k up, it''s one letter.

[quote user="Lineo"][quote]They sang SCRUMMAGE as if we are a rugby team instead of the correct SCRIMMAGE but then I bet there are some Johnny-come-lately fans on here that are that stupid too ![/quote]

Honestly? shut the f**k up, it''s one letter.
[/quote]

I think you have just given your age and IQ level away without really trying.As they say you cannot buy class and manners.