Sign in to follow this  
Viva_Marc_Libbra

BBC Sport Rumour Mill- Yakubu?

I''ve heard this too - was about to do a thread - one of my everton season ticket holder mate''s has just posted this on my facebook wall!!John Hartson II  anyone?????

Not a Lambert player. Exorbitant wages. In our 3-2 win at Leicester last season, he was absolute *rap. We can''t loan him as we already have 2 loan players.

Other than that, pretty astute post.

My mate who lives right next to the ground said that he''d seen him at the ground this morning, but I think he''s just seen the posts on BBC/Twitter and is trying to wind me up. I remain extremely sceptical.

Used to be a great forward and again that is the word used to be.

Struggled with injuries recently, performed well at leicester. Would think this is very unlikely but a good forward

BBC "rumour" is based on one twitter post by one fan as far as I can see so I suspect is nonsense.

Having said that we did play Everton reserves last night. Maybe they stayed down at the hotel so could have been there this morning! I know he wasn''t in their team but he has been for previous games so maybe travelled with them.

Brilliant...I heard that Razor Ruddock is going to join him in a last ditch double signing! HA, I love the transfer window it really produces some comedy gold.