Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Henri Lansbury England U21 MOM

obviously he''s at West Ham now so it means little at this point in time.  glad we won''t be facing him this season though, he seems a good lad and could have a big future ahead of him..

If we didn''t seriously try to buy him, it seems we missed out on a great opportunity. Even if West Ham don''t get promoted he will be out of our price league next year. Of course we didn''t need any more midfielders, did we??

I think to say he was a glorified bench warmer is a bit over an under statement.

If you went to the bristol city game where we went 2-1, I believe you will see he made the influence in that game, as he scored one and I believe he set Surman up, although I can not quite remember.

But he did play a big part for us, unfortunately he is no longer available so we may just as well move on from it.

Why are people still talking about him? We didn''t sign him, he''s gone to West Ham, end of! Thank you!

You know your allowed to follow the progress of former players, even players who have never played for NCFC. Lansbury played for us, was a part of our promotion. And someone a lot of people wanted us to sign. He hasn''t signed this season, but he might do in the future, you never know.