Sign in to follow this  
Mervmeister

Sick Ipswich fans!!

Seen a load of Ipswich fans tweeting this on twitter!!

smitho1992 Joshua Smith

Let''s hope the riots spread to norwich and carrow road is torched! #Riots #itfc

19 hours ago

These tw*ts really are dumb as sh*t aint they!!

Yet another fine example of the low levels of intelligence enjoyed by our poor Suffolk rivals. It seems that they are so insecure about their own club that everything has to be centred around us. All a little bit pathetic really.

stupid twits should realise that for the riots to get here it needs to move through there Sh*tty little hovel first.....brains clearly weren''t issued out in scum land.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]stupid twits should realise that for the riots to get here it needs to move through there Sh*tty little hovel first.....[/quote]Can you put your hand on your heart and say that, if there was a riot in Ipswich tonight, anyone would notice the effects?

should imagine these messages originate from the now notorious ''binkickers'' - a ''firm'' of over excited suffolk farmhands.

Who can forget the frightening scenes (shown on youtube) of these underage yokels in the away end under the South Stand last season, kicking a bin.

I don''t there will be any looting and such like in ipswich - as I doubt it will be very easy to prize open a shop grill with a pitchfork.

[quote user="The Original Pboro_Canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]stupid twits should realise that for the riots to get here it needs to move through there Sh*tty little hovel first.....

[/quote]

Can you put your hand on your heart and say that, if there was a riot in Ipswich tonight, anyone would notice the effects?
[/quote]

Where''s Ipswich then,? is it around here   

"Where''s Ipswich then,? is it around here "

if you look closely it''s below us ...

.... in so many ways

[quote user="City1st"]should imagine these messages originate from the now notorious ''binkickers'' - a ''firm'' of over excited suffolk farmhands. Who can forget the frightening scenes (shown on youtube) of these underage yokels in the away end under the South Stand last season, kicking a bin. I don''t there will be any looting and such like in ipswich - as I doubt it will be very easy to prize open a shop grill with a pitchfork.[/quote]

Hahaha, That video really was embarassing. I was cringing at that myself. They thought they were some sort of hooligans after knocking down a plastic bin, and throwing there rubbish on top of the bin.