Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

City Legend - Unforgivable.

Could he have pinned his colours to the mast any clearer?

http://www.ipswichbootcamps.co.uk/

He''s helping Binners to lose weight, and making a tidy sum in the process.  Fair play to him, it''s not like he''s teaching them how to play on the right wing.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Whats unforgivable? An Ipswich lad running a business in his hometown.[/quote]

What do they describe that as, a ''Facepalm''?!

I stand corrected Trent, don''t remember him being an Ipsh1te boy and he was one of my favourite players as a lad, so double disappointment to hear he''s infact a binner.

Fair play to Ruel.. he has bills to pay and a family to feed.. who cares if he is an Ipswich fan, look at the good service he gave us.. 9 years as a player (and a hell of a player too) at Carrow Road before Fat Bob sold him.Good on ya Ruel.... i thought it was known he was an Ipswich fan anyway.

Ruel was born and bred in 1p5wich. In fact I''m not sure he ever moved away when he was playing for us.

It was common knowledge at the time and no one minded because we''d grabbed a top player from under their noses. We got the best years out of him and then sold him on for a tidy profit.

Ruel is a City LEGEND.

This is a total non story - simple.

Perhaps the OP is just too young to have known any of this?

So you''re criticising

someone for supporting their home town club? A fantastic player for us,

just unfortunate for him that home town club is Ipswich.  Suggest you

go down the pub next Saturday and join in with all the local Man U fans

who have no stronger connection with Manchester than I have with the

moon.

[quote user="Bundy"]So you''re criticising

moon.
[/quote]

Have all your 60 posts in the last 5 years come just after arriving back from the pub?. I thought my second post on here couldn''t have been clearer, but translated in clingfilm just for you - I forgot Ruel was an 1p5wich lad, I made a cock up that backfired, and there was meant to be a light hearted side to it complete with vomit icon... but nevermind. Getting grumpy won''t put my Manchester United chums and I off following you on Twitter though, Mr Rooney :) x

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="Bundy"]So you''re criticising

moon.
[/quote]

Have all your 60 posts in the last 5 years come just after arriving back from the pub?. I thought my second post on here couldn''t have been clearer, but translated in clingfilm just for you - I forgot Ruel was an 1p5wich lad, I made a cock up that backfired, and there was meant to be a light hearted side to it complete with vomit icon... but nevermind. Getting grumpy won''t put my Manchester United chums and I off following you on Twitter though, Mr Rooney :) x[/quote]You are correct in your assumption, just not this time.  Well spotted, however, I find it''s the best time to do it, but you do miss stuff and go in a tad gung ho.  We''ll put this one to bed then. I''ll be supporting Utd next week by the way.

Is  Ruel Fox  an Ipswich lad? does a bear shit in the woods? Back then nobody gave a monkeys because the blue scum were so absymal  (even their shirts has Fisons on them) and we were so good ,being a division above them.I can remember a Barclay terrace chant quite well after we went 3-0 up against rock bottom Sheffield  Utd  (i think Vinnie Jones had just scored an own goal)..They sang "  Youuuuuu''lllllllllllll....... be....... playing ......Ipswich Town!!!