Sign in to follow this  
Thisisbabyish

Looking forward to tomorrow?

So who do you want to stay up tomorrow?

Wolves

Blackpool

Birmingham

Blackburn is a tough a game and Wigan have some half decent young players (NZogbia - McArther). I can see us getting results against the other 3.

Wouldnt mind us signing Samba but can see him going to a top 10 team.

Would like Birmingham to go down as they play tedious boring robot football.  Would like Wolves to go down because I only hate them and Ipswich. However, would really really like George Groves to knock out James DeGale tonight.

Would love Blackpool to do it but its unlikely!

Hope that Wigan and Wolves go down because the 1st team are just Maclesfield with money (tiny little club with a rich owner buying success!) while it would be good to be a League higher than Wolves!

If not them 2 then I wouldn''t mind Blackburn and Birmingham getting relegated!

On alesser scale to Wigan Blackburn are a lower Championship/higher end League 1 club bankrolled. Imagine Barnsley bankrolled on a similar scale and Barnsley would be exactly like Blackburn, Also we don''t do that well against them!

Birmingham play in the 2nd biggest city in the Country yet their fanbase is smaller than ours!

Their my personal thoughts but overall whos the best out of the bottom lot tomorrow will stay up!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Would love Blackpool to do it but its unlikely!

Hope that Wigan and Wolves go down because the 1st team are just Maclesfield with money (tiny little club with a rich owner buying success!) while it would be good to be a League higher than Wolves!

If not them 2 then I wouldn''t mind Blackburn and Birmingham getting relegated!

On alesser scale to Wigan Blackburn are a lower Championship/higher end League 1 club bankrolled. Imagine Barnsley bankrolled on a similar scale and Barnsley would be exactly like Blackburn, Also we don''t do that well against them!

Birmingham play in the 2nd biggest city in the Country yet their fanbase is smaller than ours!

Their my personal thoughts but overall whos the best out of the bottom lot tomorrow will stay up![/quote]Unlike us Birmingham have Villa, WBA, Wolves and Wallsall all within 5 miles of St Andrews

I think Blackpool will lose 1-0 or maybe even sneak a 0-0 1-1

I also think Birmingham will get stuffed 2,3-0

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Would like Birmingham to go down as they play tedious boring robot football.  Would like Wolves to go down because I only hate them and Ipswich. However, would really really like George Groves to knock out James DeGale tonight.
[/quote]

Well you got one wish last night apart from the knock out that is

For me the bigger the clubs are that go down the better,more chance of us staying up next year.So fingers crossed for Blackpool but even though manure will rest players for the chequebook league can''t see them pulling it off sadly.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Would love Blackpool to do it but its unlikely! Hope that Wigan and Wolves go down because the 1st team are just Maclesfield with money (tiny little club with a rich owner buying success!) while it would be good to be a League higher than Wolves! If not them 2 then I wouldn''t mind Blackburn and Birmingham getting relegated! On alesser scale to Wigan Blackburn are a lower Championship/higher end League 1 club bankrolled. Imagine Barnsley bankrolled on a similar scale and Barnsley would be exactly like Blackburn, Also we don''t do that well against them! Birmingham play in the 2nd biggest city in the Country yet their fanbase is smaller than ours! Their my personal thoughts but overall whos the best out of the bottom lot tomorrow will stay up![/quote]

If B-ham do manage to stay up it will only be a stay of execusion, they are in deep stuck, No money, Mcleash looks set to go to West Ham following mass exadus of key players, even if they go down the Parachute payments will go on Debts, Am I glad we never got Sulli and co here  

Certainly a fascinating last day. Wolves in big trouble now, Blackpool with big, big hope, Brum one slip away from disaster, Wigan hanging on ...Just pray we''re not in their situation this time next year!