Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

Yesterdays Atmosphere...

was amazing. best atmosphere of the season? my hears were buzzing through the whole game. and when that 3rd goal went in omg it was mental ended up hugging some random person!! and someone dropped their brand new htc phone and didnt care it was getting kicked all over the floor. amazing. roll on monday. and 7th may. UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO!!

i had to help this man that managed to get both legs stuck between the seat me and this other guy had to lift him out cos he couldn''t get out!!

Might just be me but I was a little underwhelmed sat in the Jarrold, even the Barclay seemed subdued. Final 5 minutes were fantastic and I''ve never heard Carrow Road erupt like that before for the winner.

That''s really odd because we sit in the Jarrold and I thought it was a red letter day for us. atmosphere was 100% up on normal despite the moaney tit in front of us.

I sit in the N & P and it was a little noisy for me.....[;)] seriously it was the most electric ending to a game ever the noise was fantastic,and the ammount of strangers hugging and kissing was funny as hell.

I thought the atmosphere was good and bad at times - I think it got worse as the nerves set in.

But in all the years I''ve been going I''ve never known a reaction to a goal like that, never heard it so loud or seen people go as crazy as they did.

I just dread to think what it would be like V Coventry if it was a last minute goal that sealed promotion!

I thought the atmos was pretty good until Derby got the second. Then the nerves set in and we didn''t back them like we should have. Have to say the roar for the winner went on and on. It was awesome and probably the loudest city goal celebration I have heard without a roof.

I too agree. The atmosphere today in the Barclay was absolutely terrible. And there was almost no-one there! Loads of empty seats. And there was no football being played - we were a disgrace!

Barclay were pants

snake tried to keep it going but not up to usual standard

Full marks to the jarrold and well done the n&p for having a go