Sign in to follow this  
Mtv

Can anyone tell me this.....

You have to accept the consequences if you stand out or act different?

Thats what you are implying? I think its a fair anaolgy...of course you dont because of you obssesion with morph suits!!

You seem far to one dimesional mate and just want to take single sentences and build you arguement on them.

Generally no one should expect a smack in the gob for being different. People should be allowed to enjoy themselves how they want if, as these fans where, on a football train where 90% of the passenger when city fans going to the match.

No one who was on that train got upset, only the ''boys'' in their sports direct gear!

Why defend that behaviour? it is childish and pathetic and most of all very very sad.

Like I said :-You have to accept the consequences if you stand out or act different?

Funny perspective if you ask me....

YES, finally the penny drops! Right or Wrong, You DO have to accept the consequences if you stand out or act different! Simple as that!

Your the one dimensional one, You cant see why anyone one is annoyed by things you feel is OK to do.

You go about your normal Morph suit wearing, conga doing business and I''ll go about mine, I garuentee you I will not wind anyone up to the point they want to punch me. Here''s to many black eyes for you and your lad. Congratulations.

Ok then..so to take this a step further........A woman is in a bar, dancing suggestively, dressed in revelling attire and drunk. At the end of the night she leaves the bar with a bloke and reports a rape in the morning!

Does she have to accept the consequences for her actions?

Or A bloke is in a bar, drunk, splashing his money around. leaves at the end of the night and gets beaten up and robbed at the end of the night

Does he have to accept the consequences for his actions?

Or well I think you know the rest.........Call me a cynic but I think bullys, robbers and rapist are vermin and should be treated as such.

Defend them all you want.

Oh and can you write just one post without talking about morph suits? It''s becoming quite an issue for you isnt it? If I were you I''d be getting a bit worried about it.

Do You actually read what I write?

"bullys, robbers and rapist are vermin and should be treated as such. Defend them all you want."

I have said on several occasions I do not condone the actions of any of the above.

I give up on you, you are a lost cause. We are not in a world/society where everyone cuddles,shakes hands and does the conga.

If you standout and act a bell end, as your kid was at Forest, your are more likly to get a slap. Believe it or believe it not. If you dont believe me go to the next game dressed in a morph suite (yes I said it) act like a bell end then go and see the home fans after the game, see what happens.

I never said your lad was asking for it, or deserving of it, all im trying to explain to you is, if you act like that and dress like to you are more likly to be picked on!

It sounds like the guys on the train did nothing wrong other than tell ''fellow supports'' that were doing the conga and probably annoying them, to cut it out.

And I have not said you do condone them but to defend them is as much abhorant as to condone them.

It''s funny how the fat bloke at portsmouth is a well loved character but anyone who you disapprove of isnt! Makes me think you selectiveness is more about who might just slap you back.

Btw I think the bloke and his bell is bloody annoying but there you go, the difference with me and you is...I wouldnt defend anyone who abused him physically!

So to sum up....Morph suit...Morph suit... Morph suit.

I think what CDMULLINS is trying is trying to say is that if your in a flourescent morph suit its a lot easier to be singled out by "bullies" and rightly so as everyone knows power rangers are "arder" lol

I am fully aware of what the bloke is saying, But if he is not condoning or defending they what''s his point?

The ways of the world are well know to me and I dont have to accept his weasley words.......all he is concerned about is bloody morph suits and tbh he is just being pathetic.

No one should be picked out because they are different, no bullies should be allowed to get away with it.

Dont need any more explanations from him!

Morph suit Morph Suit Morph suit.

Making yourself look very stupid now MTV.

Why is it taking multiple people to tell you thats what happens when you stand out?

So either wear stupid clothes, act a dick get punched and quit moaning about it,

Or, dress normal, act like an adult and dont get punched, simple really.

Only in your eyes....but you see you have missed the whole point of the thread.....you brought up morph suits.....you carried on about morph suits........and you only made a couple of posts that didnt mention morph suits.

This thread is not about morph suits and has nothing to do with morph suits, you are the only person who keeps going on and on and on about morph suits

(you must be close to an orgasism with all these morph suits?)

You see the entire thread is about people who wear reaplica shirts......nothing more or less.....you insistance in turning it it a thread about a morph suit hasnt worked, infact I said as soon as you mentoned morph suits that it was nothing to do with morph suits and that was old news and dead and buried, but you kept bring morph suits back up........(you must have wet your pants by now surely?)

So mullins my old mate will you stop talking about morph suits or do I need to say morph suits a few more times?

btw what coulors are your morph suits?

"So either wear stupid clothes, act a dick get punched and quit moaning about it,"

So again does this include the fat bloke with no shirt, dreadlocks, a stupid hat and a big big bell?

Are you going to be the one that punches him? or will you leave it to your ''crew''

dont bother answering, I aready know the answer! ( he would have to be wearing a morph suit I suppose to be an attention seeker?)

Ah, mtv, welcome back to what a poster on the official message-board recently described as "that nest of vipers". I''m sure it was a compliment in its way...[;)]

And your point is what pc? Do I have to compliment every d1ckh3ad that posts on here, because if thats the case, I would have a lot of typing to do.

Some posters on here are very good and funny and worth reading, unfortunately the majority are either silly little kids, vipers(as I have said) or are so far up their own backsides they need a periscope to see day light. You fall into the later, because of you self satisfying attitude and stilly little comments that are supposed to cut to the quick.

You will be pleased to hear, it''s only a fleeting visit, just to throw a few morph suits into the baying crowd (well ''mullins'' to be exact).

So you can take you indignation at my contempt of your precious message board, and put it firmly where you head is right now. It will surely fit if you manage to keep you mouth shut while you push firmly!

oh and as eeyhoo (sp) says....thanks for noticing!

[quote user="CDMullins"]YES, finally the penny drops! Right or Wrong, You DO have to accept the consequences if you stand out or act different! Simple as that! Your the one dimensional one, You cant see why anyone one is annoyed by things you feel is OK to do. You go about your normal Morph suit wearing, conga doing business and I''ll go about mine, I garuentee you I will not wind anyone up to the point they want to punch me. Here''s to many black eyes for you and your lad. Congratulations.[/quote]

Pot, kettle, black ?

[quote user="mtv"]

And your point is what pc?

Do I have to compliment every d1ckh3ad that posts on here, because if thats the case, I would have a lot of typing to do. Some posters on here are very good and funny and worth reading, unfortunately the majority are either silly little kids, vipers(as I have said) or are so far up their own backsides they need a periscope to see day light. You fall into the later, because of you self satisfying attitude and stilly little comments that are supposed to cut to the quick. You will be pleased to hear, it''s only a fleeting visit, just to throw a few morph suits into the baying crowd (well ''mullins'' to be exact). So you can take you indignation at my contempt of your precious message board, and put it firmly where you head is right now. It will surely fit if you manage to keep you mouth shut while you push firmly! oh and as eeyhoo (sp) says....thanks for noticing![/quote]

---

My point, mtv? I was, very gently, touching on a touch of hypocrisy. On the official message-board you never lost an opportunity to slag off this board as totally beyond the pale. When your son was attacked you came here looking for sympathy. And found it. Some criticism, but generally posters, as you acknowledged, were supportive. Then you returned to the official board and morphed back into slagging-off mode. "A nest of vipers" and similar comments. Not a word about the support you''d received here.

Of course, you can''t now go back to the official board, because it has been closed down. And I suspect you have about as much time as I do for NCFC twitter and facebook as alternatives.

So it''s this board or one of the others. For me, I''m glad to see you here. I think you add to the gaiety of nations. But a poster as combative as you needs to have a skin thick enough to take a bit of gentle leg-pulling in the spirit in which it was intended.

Oh but I did! but it doesnt alter the fact that there is a core or the people I have described above and any argument put up on here is quickly sidetracked into very singular arguements and thus gets boring and frustrating in the same degree''s.

But atleast we agree about twitter. So maybe I have a touch of "head up my own backside" syndrome as well.

"When your son was attacked you came here looking for sympathy. And found it. Some criticism, but generally posters, as you acknowledged, were supportive. "

missed that bit! how?

That is just not true, I came on here because someone told me that my son was being slagged off on here and I, if my memory serves me right!) never started any thread just replied to those, like mullins'' who found it acceptable that a kid can get punch by MEN just because he was dressed differently, and as you rightly said the majority of those who replied agreed. A point that was lost on mullins and his ''crew''

(oh dear I have given him more fodder to grave on)!

[quote user="mtv"]"When your son was attacked you came here looking for sympathy. And found it. Some criticism, but generally posters, as you acknowledged, were supportive. " missed that bit! how? That is just not true, I came on here because someone told me that my son was being slagged off on here and I, if my memory serves me right!) never started any thread just replied to those, like mullins'' who found it acceptable that a kid can get punch by MEN just because he was dressed differently, and as you rightly said the majority of those who replied agreed. A point that was lost on mullins and his ''crew'' (oh dear I have given him more fodder to grave on)![/quote]

Can I respectfully suggest that you have a very important lesson to learn. Mullins is never wrong and is a self-proclaimed expert on everything.

[quote user="mtv"]"When your son was attacked you came here looking for sympathy. And found it. Some criticism, but generally posters, as you acknowledged, were supportive. " missed that bit! how? That is just not true, I came on here because someone told me that my son was being slagged off on here and I, if my memory serves me right!) never started any thread just replied to those, like mullins'' who found it acceptable that a kid can get punch by MEN just because he was dressed differently, and as you rightly said the majority of those who replied agreed. A point that was lost on mullins and his ''crew'' (oh dear I have given him more fodder to grave on)![/quote]

---

mtv, if you didn''t start that thread then I apologise. But, as you''ve agreed, most posters here were supportive. Whether you were looking for sympathy or not, that was what you got, which was my main point.

And there was you thinking everone agrees with you.................