Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

anyone watching the pantomine.... RMA v BAR

Yes board police, not City related, but... these guys take the p*ss.  So much talent on the field, but cheating, diving w*nkers.They must spend their spare time at theatrical school!!!I want Barca to win, Special One + Ronaldo = nobs.

Special One

anyone who has to give himself a nickname Ince (the guvnor), DLT (the hairy cornflake) is, as you say, rather a nob

Not my thing, too much diving and crying for my liking. Never been a big fan of European-style football (mainly Spanish & Italian leagues).

An utter embarrassment to world football. You can bet your bottom dollar that if this happened at Man U vs Chelsea, Platini and UEFA would be banging on about how terrible English football is an threatening sanctions. I wonder what they will do seeing as it is the two best teams in Spanish football?

[quote user="im spartacus"]its a disgrace to the beautiful game[/quote]It really is laughable.Now we can listen to the commentators drop to their knees and open their mouths for Messi!Jackson''s goal was better.

[quote user="Who Let The Fox Out"][quote user="im spartacus"]its a disgrace to the beautiful game[/quote]It really is laughable.Now we can listen to the commentators drop to their knees and open their mouths for Messi!Jackson''s goal was better.[/quote]A devestating, brilliant finish apparently. [:|]

89.55ish mins of broken football, about 5 secs total brilliance to score two goals.

Perhaps it was worth watching all the dross to get to those 5 secs because you won''t see it anywhere else.

No way Canary Man of Kent. Doesn''t even look like it touches Ramos, and if it does, its so light it would barely move the ball at all.

yeah my eyes were glued to the screen at that walkers advert. I laughed out loud at the end ok my own in my room beacause of how cringeworthy it is!!