Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Does anybody care about todays scores?

Hoping Watford to beat QPR, I believe a loss for them today and they will implode and we will take the title.

Yep, all about Monday

But there is still a big bit of me that wants Swansea to draw/lose today to take an extra tiny bit of pressure off for Monday - In case 3rd place does become an issue and for QPR to lose too, so they league is still on without favours! Not happening at the mo'' though!

If QPR lose today, they''ll get turned over by Leeds, so hope Watford win.

I''d like Swansea to drop points today as well.

Scunthorpe getting a point at Forest would be handy as well.

Oh and Sheffield United winning, with Palace/Doncaster losing...

Apart from that couldn''t care less...

[quote user="CanaryJames"]If QPR lose today, they''ll get turned over by Leeds, so hope Watford win.

I''d like Swansea to drop points today as well.

Scunthorpe getting a point at Forest would be handy as well.

Oh and Sheffield United winning, with Palace/Doncaster losing...

Apart from that couldn''t care less...[/quote][:D] Ha!

[quote user="Harry"]Hoping Watford to beat QPR, I believe a loss for them today and they will implode and we will take the title.[/quote]Just as we hoped to be promoted at Ipswich, i think this kind of mentality could well bite us back in the @ss.Will we win all our games, and QPR, a side that have only lost 5 times in 44 games, go on to lose their final two?... It''s a possibility, but it makes me nervous to see a Norwich fan state it with any sort of conviction.

It would set it up perfectly for next week if that happened!

Leeds turn over QPR to give us a chance of the title if we beat Portsmouth. However, Forest winning 5-0 at Palace stops Leeds making the play-off''s anyway, and Palace are relegated after Sheffield United beat Swansea away in the final game (having taken 3 points today to give themselves a chance of survival, with Swansea fielding a weakened side after dropping points today).

Burnley will also be in the mix for the play-off''s, and will thus beat Cardiff, but will again miss out due to Forest winning.

Alternatively, we could just win our games and ''see where it takes us''...

I was hoping that Burnley would win which would have meant that a win against Cardiff would give them a good chance of the play offs.

Didn''t work out though and there were worrying noises about "building for next year" - ie don''t give a monkeys about next week.

[quote user="Champiola Champiola ola ola ola"]

Terry Moto

They think its all over..........It is now [:D]

[/quote]Lol, you sure about that?Really?[:)]

[quote user="Champiola Champiola ola ola ola"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Champiola Champiola ola ola ola"]

Terry Moto

[/quote]Lol, you sure about that?Really?[:)][/quote]

Weve won it on merit........if you lot think your gona get a doggy''s chance, dream on.

Now give us our f*cking trophy [;)]

[/quote]Yeah, you''re right, you have won it on merit.Don''t pretend you''re not cacking it about the hearing though.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Champiola Champiola ola ola ola"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Champiola Champiola ola ola ola"]

Terry Moto

[/quote]

Lol, you sure about that?

Really?

[:)]
[/quote]

Weve won it on merit........if you lot think your gona get a doggy''s chance, dream on.

[/quote]

Yeah, you''re right, you have won it on merit.

Don''t pretend you''re not cacking it about the hearing though.

Tbh not really, how can they leave it this long.....just before the last game of the season, could of sorted it out yonks ago, look on the bbc, listen on the radio.......were up as Champs, We will appeal etc, its a big fast [:D]

Hope you 6 finger boys come up with us, you got Loyal supporters, thru thick and thin, be a good day out playing you [;)]

F*ck badiff, its the English Premiship [:D]

good luck Monday 

[/quote]

[quote user="Champiola Champiola ola ola ola"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Champiola Champiola ola ola ola"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Champiola Champiola ola ola ola"]

Terry Moto

[/quote]Lol, you sure about that?Really?[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Yeah, you''re right, you have won it on merit.Don''t pretend you''re not cacking it about the hearing though.

Tbh not really, how can they leave it this long.....just before the last game of the season, could of sorted it out yonks ago, look on the bbc, listen on the radio.......were up as Champs, We will appeal etc, its a big fast [:D]

Hope you 6 finger boys come up with us, you got Loyal supporters, thru thick and thin, be a good day out playing you [;)]

good luck Monday 

[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Lol, thanks.Personally I think the FA are going to screw you over, I''d keep your champagne on ice just yet.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Champiola Champiola ola ola ola"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Champiola Champiola ola ola ola"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Champiola Champiola ola ola ola"]

Terry Moto

[/quote]

Lol, you sure about that?

Really?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, you''re right, you have won it on merit.

Don''t pretend you''re not cacking it about the hearing though.

good luck Monday 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, thanks.

Personally I think the FA are going to screw you over, I''d keep your champagne on ice just yet.
[/quote]

Opinions are like a*seholes, everone''s got one.....the champagne taste lovely [:D]

u R''ssssssssssss

E i e i e i oh

up the football league we go

when we get promoted

this is what we''ll sing

We are Rangers, We are Rangers

Warnock is our King

Laters, time to Party [:D]

[quote user="Champiola Champiola ola ola ola"]

Terry Moto

[/quote]What an unfortunate choice of words in the circumstances.