Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Short Memory

Malky claiming that Holt should have been sent off the other night for constant fouling!! Your last years at Carrow Rd, that is all you ever done!!

Really disappointed Malky felt the need to come out and say that.

Appreciate he was never going to point the finger at his own player but clearly Martin Taylor was fouling Holt if not the same but more. Reckon Malky did this to aggravate Holt and get him red carded - didnt work and Holt set up the equalizer.

Sour grapes much?

lost a lot of respect for Malkay on Tuesday due to the blatant misuse of the multi ball system & his post match comments.... after all the respect the club & fans have shown him he seems incapable of showing it back.

He''s just another ex-player who I''ll ignore in the future.

Malky was a great player for us, but he has a different job now, that involves different loyalties and priorities.I don''t have a problem with this, or think anything less of him because of it.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Let me be the first to say.......utter tosh.

[/quote]

Well from where I was standing the ref should have given us a penalty for Taylor Climbing all over Holts back and pushing him to the ground, Taylor had intent in taking Holt out of the game all together he could see Holt was in pain so he decided to inflict more, Watford are as dirty as Leeds, And I swear the Ref was on Watfords pay roll or one of Eltons friends  

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Let me be the first to say.......utter tosh.

[/quote]

Well from where I was standing the ref should have given us a penalty for Taylor Climbing all over Holts back and pushing him to the ground, Taylor had intent in taking Holt out of the game all together he could see Holt was in pain so he decided to inflict more, Watford are as dirty as Leeds, And I swear the Ref was on Watfords pay roll or one of Eltons friends  

[/quote]

Sorry i did not make it clear but my remark was aimed at Zema suggesting Malky spent his last few years at Norwich constantly fouling people.

[quote user="morty"]Malky was a great player for us, but he has a different job now, that involves different loyalties and priorities.

I don''t have a problem with this, or think anything less of him because of it.
[/quote]

I agree he has other loyalities & priorities but his moaning of Holty & his (and it would be him that instructed the ball boys to act the way they did) use of the multi ball to give his team an unfair advantage made me lose some respect for him. I do feel less of him... there you go.

If he hadn''t done it, I would not have lost any respect for him. I''d hoped he''d have more class than climbing on the Holty bashing bandwagon. Obviously I was wrong...

PS. I applauded him when we lose at home in the opening game because his team & him deserved it.

Get a grip Mike, Watford probably do that every single week. do you really expect Malky to pull the Ballboys before the game and tell them not to do it because they are playing one of his former clubs?

He felt one of his players was fouled for the the equaliser and as every right to say so.

He doesnt owe us anything and as a job to do with his new club.