Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Come on fellow fans start to dream that dream

At Christmas i had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that we were on for a double promotion,now that could have been too much Turkey but i''ve just believed in Lamberts staff and team from day one and i think it''s fantastic to look around this fine City and see huge smiles on the faces of Canaries fans,young and old.Over the past weeks we have had a few off games but kept picking up points and hanging in there,now i firmly believe we are hitting form again whilst the teams around us have their sticky patches,the thing is those teams are not picking up the points like how we did, even whilst playing poorly we grabbed a few wins,look at the table tonight and tell me you don''t get that tingly feeling of excitement,the dream is on people and i for one am enjoying every minute.It''s down to the players to keep there heads and bring us to the promised land,we are about to give the moaners nothing to moan about!!!OTBC

Whilst I admire your optimism your "dream" is sadly only that. We have as much chance as anyone else granted but we are as inconsistent as the next team. Tuesdays performance was great but let''s face it was only a response to Lamberts hairdryer treatment following Saturdays farce. Monday night we will no doubt witness another ''Charlie Potatoes'' home display where the players think they merely have to turn up to beat Bristol City. On recent form the Robins are no pushovers and it would be no surprise to see another 1-1 draw. I hate the moaners as much as the next man but almost as bad are the head in the clouds mob who will be standing outside ladbrokes'' river end hatch Monday backing 3 and 4 nil home wins like Watford, Hull, Portsmouth, Palace, Doncaster and Preston didn''t happen.

"I hate the moaners as much as the next man" Really?

"We are as inconsistent as the next team". We''ve lost twice since October 30.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]"I hate the moaners as much as the next man" Really? "We are as inconsistent as the next team". We''ve lost twice since October 30.[/quote]

Theres no pleasing some fans. We have''nt even hit top gear yet this season. Hopefully that will happen on Monday.

[quote user="er indoors"]Whilst I admire your optimism your "dream" is sadly only that. We have as much chance as anyone else granted but we are as inconsistent as the next team. Tuesdays performance was great but let''s face it was only a response to Lamberts hairdryer treatment following Saturdays farce. Monday night we will no doubt witness another ''Charlie Potatoes'' home display where the players think they merely have to turn up to beat Bristol City. On recent form the Robins are no pushovers and it would be no surprise to see another 1-1 draw. I hate the moaners as much as the next man but almost as bad are the head in the clouds mob who will be standing outside ladbrokes'' river end hatch Monday backing 3 and 4 nil home wins like Watford, Hull, Portsmouth, Palace, Doncaster and Preston didn''t happen.[/quote]

There really is no pleasing some people you''re right TFC. God God EI, you are one miserable bas tard [:D]  

Amen to that Tao, is a long time due to pay Cov back (but i''d prefer to have already clinched promotion by then)

I''m still keeping very grounded, have dreamt before and it''s woken me up after turning into a nightmare.  IF it happens then and only then will I get the bunting out, don my party clothes and start MAJOR celebrations.  Im enjoying the ride now, but not allowing myself to get carried away.

There''s a long way to go and some tough matches ahead.

One match at a time [:D]