Sign in to follow this  
UEAcanary

Charity Auction raising money for EACH

Hi guys,

Just to let everyone know, I am currently auctioning three Norwich City items on eBay that were kindly donated to the UEA Football Supporters Society by the club to raise money for East Anglia''s Childrens Hospices.

We''re auctioning a signed football, a signed photograph of the auction winners choice and a matchday experience package for the Preston match, which includes a photo with the man of the match.

Please, please bid if you can, give generously - every penny raised is going to charity!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/2e0ncg/m.html

All auctions end next Sunday, 27 February!

Thanks, and if this could be made sticky at the top of the page it would be greatly appreciated!

Good Luck with this UEAcanary. [:)]

Followed the link for the ball and signed photo but can''t see the matchday experience for the Preston game.

For some reason eBay won''t show it up in searches yet - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250776961635That''s the direct link for it!

eBay are being a pain and have taken the matchday experience for the Preston match off their website as they "don''t allow football tickets to be sold".

So, we''re going to try doing a silent auction type thing.

This charity auction is for a Norwich City FC matchday experience package for the match v Preston North End on Saturday 5 March. Upon arriving at Carrow Road, you will receive a tour of the ground; followed by receiving entrance into a members-only area before the match. You will then take your seats with the two matchday tickets provided, before being able to access the members-only area after the match too. Finally, to complete your day, you will have your photograph taken with the Man of the Match. This package is worth well over £100!

If you want to bid for this item, please email m.dumpleton[at]uea.ac.uk with your bid amount before 9pm on Sunday 27 February. The winner will be announced by the next morning. All proceeds are going to East Anglia''s Childrens Hospices (EACH), so please please bid generously!

Well done for setting this up and I hope you raise loads of money.

EACH is a charity that always deserves the best support possible. Intiatives like this are a great thing because money will be tighter this year and I can see traditional fund raisers struggling to meet previous years totals.

[quote]I know you say bids have to be in by 9am on 27th Feb but when will the lucky bidder be notified please?Just thinking about what to do with season tickets for the successful person or arranging someone to go with the lucky bidder.[/quote]I''ll let the lucky bidder know by midday on Monday 28 Feb by email.Bidding closes on Sunday evening, so get your bids in soon!

Absolutely fantastic with the bids for the silent auction for the matchday experience and the eBay auctions for the signed photograph of the winner''s choice and the signed football.Only two days left to go, so get those bids in - all money goes to East Anglia''s Childrens Hospices!http://shop.ebay.co.uk/2e0ncg/m.htmlThe football is currently at £23, and a similar item is sold by the club for £85 so there''s a real chance to get a bargain!

Auctions end today so please, please bid generously for charity!http://shop.ebay.co.uk/2e0ncg/m.htmlThe football is only  £34 and the signed photo £25, they are worth much more than this so you could get yourself a bargain!

The silent auction for the Preston matchday experience ends tonight at 9pm too, so please send your bids to m.dumpleton[at]uea.ac.ukRemember, 100% of proceeds go to East Anglia''s Childrens Hospices, so please give what you can.

Okay people, the matchday experience v Preston silent auction ends in 20mins!Email your bid to m.dumpleton[at]uea.ac.uk by 9pm!

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Hope you did well with this UEACanary.

Glad you got a better bid for the match experience although I''m a little disappointed it wasn''t me.
[/quote]

how much did you ''bid''[:P]