Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Holt Religious?

just seen the bbc coverage of Saturdays game, as they come out he does a head shoulder shoulder kiss thing, didn''t know that he was not that it matters

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9408947.stm

That " head, shoulder thing " is called crossing yourself  [;)]. The proper phrase is " spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch " and it''s usually catholics that do it. Hows that for a small R E lesson .

I think I saw an interview on canaries player with Holt and he talked about the death of his father and how he thinks about him a lot before a game, and I''m not certain but he may of said thats why he does the religious crossing when he comes out

[quote user="marvin the martian"]That " head, shoulder thing " is called crossing yourself  [;)]. The proper phrase is " spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch " and it''s usually catholics that do it. Hows that for a small R E lesson .[/quote]

[:D][Y]

[quote user="Big Slob"]herman you dirty dog ;)[/quote]

You are lucky the face isn''t too clear[;)]

Shame macnamee could do some of that crossing stuff, during the game preferably

[quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]Nice boobs, shame about the beard!Come to daddy....... [;)]

It seems to me that most footballers cross themselves because it has become ''fashionable''. Before the influx of European players, I don''t remember many doing it.. Are they all catholic/anglo catholic? I wonder if they all go off to confession?! LOL.  Some how I doubt it..

[quote user="Jason Shackells limp Tackle"]It seems to me that most footballers cross themselves because it has become ''fashionable''. Before the influx of European players, I don''t remember many doing it.. Are they all catholic/anglo catholic? I wonder if they all go off to confession?! LOL.  Some how I doubt it..[/quote]

Bless me father for I have sinned, I shot a student...............

Bless me father for I have sinned. I didn''t have quite enough cash to entertain two prostitutes together, so I asked for a transfer, which resulted in a big pay increase. As a result I had a great evening with the pair of them, although my wife found out as it was in the papers. Is that ok ? 

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]lol if there not fake i don''t know what is :)[/quote]

Real or Fake, they still look brilliant and thats all that matters really - as its hundreds or thousands that get to look but only a limited few that get to touch!

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

Nice boobs, shame about the beard!

Come to daddy....... [;)]
[/quote]

Someones got it[:D]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]Nice boobs, shame about the beard!Come to daddy....... [;)][/quote]

Someones got it[:D]

[/quote]Awesome stuff!

[quote user="Jason Shackells limp Tackle"]It seems to me that most footballers cross themselves because it has become ''fashionable''. Before the influx of European players, I don''t remember many doing it.. Are they all catholic/anglo catholic? I wonder if they all go off to confession?! LOL.  Some how I doubt it..[/quote]

As fashionable as people wearing a cross on a chain who don''t realise they have an instrument of abject torture hanging around their necks. Crucifixtion was not a pleasant death - often took around 2 or 3 days for people to die on the cross.

[quote user="improper fraction"]

As fashionable as people wearing a cross on a chain who don''t realise they have an instrument of abject torture hanging around their necks. Crucifixtion was not a pleasant death - often took around 2 or 3 days for people to die on the cross.

[/quote]

I think most Christians know that[^o)]