Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

FAO The Chuff

Well,well,well it did not take you too long to get a thread pulled.Looks like someone took offence at being called a prat.Proof if ever you needed it that this messageboard is read down at Carrow Road.[;)]

Your behind the times Tilly, its already in the thread about the secretary leaving, McNally posted on twitter about a post on here...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Your behind the times Tilly, its already in the thread about the secretary leaving, McNally posted on twitter about a post on here...[/quote]That was a different post I think – the one that was pulled called a certain NCFC staff member a prat, the one McNally tweeted about was about the supposed bust-up with Kevan Platt... which never happened, I hasten to add... [;)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I mean''t that we knew people from NCFC read this forum....[/quote]Doing a great job of getting our wires crossed today. Must have one eye on the weekend... [;)]

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Your behind the times Tilly, its already in the thread about the secretary leaving, McNally posted on twitter about a post on here...[/quote]
That was a different post I think – the one that was pulled called a certain NCFC staff member a prat, the one McNally tweeted about was about the supposed bust-up with Kevan Platt... which never happened, I hasten to add... [;)]
[/quote]

The thread that got pulled was ALL YOUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED started by The Chuff who called an NCFC employee a prat.It was in relation to the Club messageboard from which Chuff has left in order to post on here.Sorry if you were confused gingerpele.

[quote user="yellow blood"]Must be a sensitive soul that NCFC employee to have requested a thread to be pulled because he was called a "prat" in it.[:P][/quote]He didn''t.

The thread was deleted due to the pages that followed the original post just being two posters trading insults. I''d be impressed if a club employee was able to contact me this week seeing as I''m at home...

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]The thread was deleted due to the pages that followed the original post just being two posters trading insults. I''d be impressed if a club employee was able to contact me this week seeing as I''m at home...
[/quote]

Have you warned the culprit, or culprits, about their future conduct, Pete? I see no reason why those who spend most of their time being nasty and abusive to other board users should be allowed to contnue to post here.

Gutted I missed this....That must be some sort of record being banned from two NCFC sites.

The Chuff, or Chufflebug as he is called on the official message board has been banned over 10 times in the last month alone...