Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Henri Lansbury

Does anyone know when his loan deal expires? Must be pretty soon. Also it''s a bit strange why the loan deal hasn''t been cut short due to him getting injured. Unless there is a possibility of getting him on a further loan deal once the current deal expires?

[quote user="Ben"]

Does anyone know when his loan deal expires? Must be pretty soon. Also it''s a bit strange why the loan deal hasn''t been cut short due to him getting injured. Unless there is a possibility of getting him on a further loan deal once the current deal expires?

[/quote]

I think it is after the Cardiff game but may be wrong. Is so and as he is still injured then I agree, would seem likely that the loan will be extended as he has been recovering at Colney despite the fact he will not play for us again unless his loan is extended

I believe he will have his loan extended until the end of the season. The only reason for not doing it straight away is Wenger being cautious about injuries at Arsenal and leaving it as late into the transfer window as possible. Also wouldn''t be surprised if he is in the squad for Saturday''s match.

Lansbury isn''t injured anymore...He answered someone on twitter, saying he would be fit for Cardiff (and not allowed to play last saturday, so maybe he would have been in contention for then?)

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

I believe he will have his loan extended until the end of the season. The only reason for not doing it straight away is Wenger being cautious about injuries at Arsenal and leaving it as late into the transfer window as possible. Also wouldn''t be surprised if he is in the squad for Saturday''s match.

[/quote]

Can see this coming off, he is way down the pecking order list at Arsenal, Wenger did say that he didn''t want him on the bench and would wait till the window is in full swing and see if he gets who he wants before fiving the nod wink wink he could be here next season aswell.

I would have presumed that he would have gone back by now if he isn''t going to sign untill the end of the season and if he is going to be here untill the end then that is excellent news but we will wait and see.

He would be my choice, given the other names mentioned, except perhaps Commons with his ability to run at defences with pace and score regularly. Lansbury has looked excellent already and I''m sure would progress well with the coaching at CR. I''d love to see him stay on for the rest of the season and perhaps even next year if we can get to the promised land!

Can see this coming off, he is way down the pecking order list at Arsenal, Wenger did say that he didn''t want him on the bench and would wait till the window is in full swing and see if he gets who he wants before fiving the nod wink wink he could be here next season aswell.

-- When and where did Wenger say this? All Wenger has said in regard to the transfer window is that he won''t be buying any forwards, so that should affect Lansbury. Also as Henri himself said he isn''t allowed to play in the FA Cup it is obvious an extended deal hasn''t been agreed.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Can see this coming off, he is way down the pecking order list at Arsenal, Wenger did say that he didn''t want him on the bench and would wait till the window is in full swing and see if he gets who he wants before fiving the nod wink wink he could be here next season aswell. -- When and where did Wenger say this? All Wenger has said in regard to the transfer window is that he won''t be buying any forwards, so that should affect Lansbury. Also as Henri himself said he isn''t allowed to play in the FA Cup it is obvious an extended deal hasn''t been agreed.[/quote]

Good point [:(]