Sign in to follow this  
Marty

Re: Stop cryarsing you bulbs

[quote user="Mario Harpershite"]

Sorry dollsnatch.  No need to go so totally f#cking Mexico...  well plastic!  Keep it foolish yeah.

[/quote]Eh? You a simpleton pal?

[quote user="mikewalker"][quote user="Mario Harpershite"]

Sorry dollsnatch.  No need to go so totally f#cking Mexico...  well plastic!  Keep it foolish yeah.

[/quote]

Eh? You a simpleton pal?
[/quote]

Aaah...  so you ARE a bulb.

So, to recap.

If someone comes from "Fetfud" the business end of their tallywhacker looks like a bulb. Does it glow when you plug it in, or are we talking a daffodil or crocus bulb?

Are Thetfordonians genetically mutatated in any other way, apart from the obvious high foreheads and scraped knuckles?

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I always though bulbs grew into flowers or gave light. Never thought of it in any way, until now that is. What a sheltered life I''ve lead.

And I''ve had the (dubious?) pleasure of visiting Thetford on several occasions.
[/quote]

I never knew you had been pleasured in Thetford WITS[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I always though bulbs grew into flowers or gave light. Never thought of it in any way, until now that is. What a sheltered life I''ve lead.

And I''ve had the (dubious?) pleasure of visiting Thetford on several occasions.
[/quote]

I never knew you had been pleasured in Thetford WITS[;)]

[/quote]

She is the only one who has Tilly!

[quote user="morty"]

So, to recap.

If someone comes from "Fetfud" the business end of their tallywhacker looks like a bulb. Does it glow when you plug it in, or are we talking a daffodil or crocus bulb?

Are Thetfordonians genetically mutatated in any other way, apart from the obvious high foreheads and scraped knuckles?

[/quote]

Only sailors or homs use the word "tallywhacker" pal, which is it?

[quote user="mikewalker"][quote user="morty"]

So, to recap.

[/quote]

Only sailors or homs use the word "tallywhacker" pal, which is it?

[/quote]

What century are you living in??

Oi!!!! Now I was born here in Thetford and apart from a 12 year stint in London I''ve lived here the rest of my life, so lay off[;)]

I''ve never heard the use of the word bulb in the context of this thread so can only assume the OP lives in a world of his own or on the Abbey estate which is a world of its own a bit similar to Beruit. I suspect he may be one of the local mockneys.[:|]

Rest assured the rest of us are of sound mind and quite normal.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]

Oi!!!! Now I was born here in Thetford and apart from a 12 year stint in London I''ve lived here the rest of my life, so lay off[;)]

I''ve never heard the use of the word bulb in the context of this thread so can only assume the OP lives in a world of his own or on the Abbey estate which is a world of its own a bit similar to Beruit. I suspect he may be one of the local mockneys.[:|]

Rest assured the rest of us are of sound mind and quite normal.

[/quote]

Hahaha. I''m not from Thetford but thats EXACTLY where I heard it, all the lids on that estate over the railway tracks shouting it at each other as they circled the van. Horrendous scenes.

[quote user="Coelho"]This thread is brilliant.[/quote]

It really is...  Im unsure if the OP is a genuine ''bulb'' or subversive comedy genius.  Either way its great stuff.

[/quote]He''s a self-facilitating media node.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Mario Harpershite"]

[quote user="Coelho"]This thread is brilliant.
[/quote]

It really is...  Im unsure if the OP is a genuine ''bulb'' or subversive comedy genius.  Either way its great stuff.

[/quote]
He''s a self-facilitating media node.
[/quote]

What ARE you chittering about? You into Sci-Fi pal?

[quote user="mikewalker"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Mario Harpershite"]

[quote user="Coelho"]This thread is brilliant.[/quote]

[/quote]He''s a self-facilitating media node.[/quote]

What ARE you chittering about? You into Sci-Fi pal?

[/quote]Ask Harpershite, he knows where it''s at.

[quote user="mikewalker"]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trekkies!! You probably know the klingon for bulb, yer fuggen bulb. 

[/quote]Pop culture FAILhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_BarleyGet a grip, you silver fox.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="mikewalker"]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/quote]
Pop culture FAIL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Barley

Get a grip, you silver fox.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote me some more telly. You bad ming.

[quote user="mikewalker"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="mikewalker"]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/quote]Pop culture FAILhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_BarleyGet a grip, you silver fox.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/quote]Maybe you should grab some fresh air instead? Go on fella, take a nice jaunt across Mousehold or summat. It''ll do you the world of good.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="mikewalker"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="mikewalker"]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/quote]
Pop culture FAIL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Barley

Get a grip, you silver fox.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/quote]
Maybe you should grab some fresh air instead? Go on fella, take a nice jaunt across Mousehold or summat. It''ll do you the world of good.
[/quote]

Ha ha!  He is genuine!!  Its all real...!  ''Bad ming''!!

Mike, you are a gem.  Say some more, you''re right its better than anything on TV..

Hahaha. I''m not from Thetford but thats EXACTLY where I heard it, all the lids on that estate over the railway tracks shouting it at each other as they circled the van. Horrendous scenes.

[/quote]He''s right you know.Here''s the proof.  Youtube link

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="mikewalker"]

[/quote]

He''s right you know.

Here''s the proof.  Youtube link

[/quote]

Eh? You calling me a Gadd, mon?

The last chump who did that woke up in pool of snot, blood, busted teeth and battered iphone components. Think on eh sunshine?

[quote user="mikewalker"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="mikewalker"]

[/quote]

He''s right you know.

[/quote]

The last chump who did that woke up in pool of snot, blood, busted teeth and battered iphone components. Think on eh sunshine?

[/quote]

First ''bulb'' and now ''Gadd'' - can anyone supply sub-titles to this thread as I feel I''m living in an alternative reality?

The last chump who did that woke up in pool of snot, blood, busted teeth and battered iphone components.

[/quote]Woke up in a pool of snot etc?So you still spent the night with him eh?

ps Lord Horn Gadd  => Paul Gadd aka Gary Glitter.

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="mikewalker"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="mikewalker"]

[/quote]

He''s right you know.

[/quote]

[/quote]

First ''bulb'' and now ''Gadd'' - can anyone supply sub-titles to this thread as I feel I''m living in an alternative reality?

[/quote]

Just think this is the land that gave the world Shakespeare, Chaucer, Wordsworth, Byron etc.

"I wondered lonely as a bulb" just does not have the same tone[:D]

English like what it is now spoke!

[quote user="The Butler"]

Just think this is the land that gave the world Shakespeare, Chaucer, Wordsworth, Byron etc.

"I wondered lonely as a bulb" just does not have the same tone[:D]

English like what it is now spoke!

[/quote]

"A lousy juggler can deceive, you see,And by gad, I have yet more craft than he."

"That was well pulled, old horse, my own grey boy!I pray God save you, and good Saint Eloy!Now is my cart out of the slough, by gad!""Lo, brother," said the fiend, "what said I, lad?"

[quote user="mikewalker"]FFS Mario I''m a busy man, what do you want to talk about?[/quote]

Anything Mike... you have a rare gift.  You are able to spin gold from the most pointless of utterings.  Maybe just put a local news story in your own words or translate a piece of advertising literature.

I can guarantee that the results will be worth reading for me and Coelho at least...   Im still trying to decide if you are for real.  Convince me, provided you arent too busy of course!

[quote user="mikewalker"]FFS Mario I''m a busy man, what do you want to talk about?[/quote]

Anything Mike... you have a rare gift.  You are able to spin gold from the most pointless of utterings.  Maybe just put a local news story in your own words or translate a piece of advertising literature.

I can guarantee that the results will be worth reading for me and Coelho at least...   Im still trying to decide if you are for real.  Convince me, provided you arent too busy of course!

[/quote]

These floods in Australia are vile, obviously, but I was watching the news early this morning and in the press conference they had someone signing for the hard of hearing. I was waiting for her to grab her nose, puff her cheeks out and start stooping down slowly.