Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Mr X turns downs Birmingham!

Come on we haven''t had a ***** ******* thread for at least 12 hours!!  Now that he''s turned them down (sky sports) I would''ve thought a loan deal would be most likely.  My money is on Blackburn unfortunately

Worthy is on record as saying he is not interested, which in my book means he has spent the whole weekend talking to him!

[quote]Worthy is on record as saying he is not interested, which in my book means he has spent the whole weekend talking to him![/quote]

Indeed blacko!!  It''s a give away!

I''d just be really surprised if Bellers were to stay at Newcastle for another 6 months.  Playing in the reserves and being shunned from the management and team mates will be pretty damn depressing.  A loan deal would be much more sensible

[quote]Indeed blacko!! It''s a give away! I''d just be really surprised if Bellers were to stay at Newcastle for another 6 months. Playing in the reserves and being shunned from the management and team mate...[/quote]

I for one, ain''t holding my breath.

It won''t ever happen, not in a trillion years DD.

Now, where have I heard that one before?.  

It would be bad news for NU to let him sit in the reserves for a few months.  It will decrease his value and they may not get offered £6m again. 

Oh just imagine it:

Greeno

Eddy         Helveg        Doc      Charlton

Stuart

Jonson                Francis

Huckerby

Ashton               Bellamy

I''m all excited again now.

Its a nice dream, and as much as i would like to see him come i think a defender should be our priority. I think bentley won''t be going back to Arsenal which therefore means we can only make one loan signing, and i hope that if we get someone its a defender. Would be happy if bellers came though.

[quote]Oh just imagine it: Greeno Eddy Helveg Doc Charlton Stuart &nbs[/quote]

Blimey, I hope we are not playing Stuart there....he''s no Holt or Saf

[quote]Before Paul tries to start another thread just thought I''d flag up that Bellers has gone to Celtic on loan. Hey just think; if we stay up we could have this round of threads again in the summer!! <...>But surely that means that if Celtic have got Bellers on loan and he''s a striker... they can afford to let Sutton go on loan or quick transfer tonight, doesn''t it?Or is this more pointless thread regurgitation?