Sign in to follow this  
NCFC4LIFE

Holt's appeal granted (excuse the pun)

Grant Holt appeal verdict still unknown. You''ve got 60 mins... otherwise I''m blowing the FA Headquarters sky high!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Wiz, you have to work to retire mate, just not working is called being a drain on society
[/quote]

Rubbish, oh, and I use to cut off non payers of water bills for a livinng fella, and I really enjoyed my job!

[/quote]

figures, petty power trip of a job for a petty attention seeker of a person.
I bet you felt aweseome cutting off little old ladies water because they couldnt pay.
Big man !

[/quote]

Idiot, it was mainly buisnesses, and some big ones as well.

Not going very well is it?  In short, you and a few other nobs know bugger all about me really except from this message boards myths.

Be gone, I tire of you.

[quote user="Duffman"]Grant Holt appeal verdict still unknown. You''ve got 60 mins... otherwise I''m blowing the FA Headquarters sky high![/quote] Let me Hex them Duffman, go on, please.[li]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Wiz, you have to work to retire mate, just not working is called being a drain on society[/quote]

Rubbish, oh, and I use to cut off non payers of water bills for a livinng fella, and I really enjoyed my job!

[/quote]figures, petty power trip of a job for a petty attention seeker of a person.I bet you felt aweseome cutting off little old ladies water because they couldnt pay.Big man ![/quote]

Idiot, it was mainly buisnesses, and some big ones as well.

Not going very well is it?  In short, you and a few other nobs know bugger all about me really except from this message boards myths.

Be gone, I tire of you.

[/quote]Haha, hit a nerve did I ?

Nexus, why don''t you just leave him alone? If his posts annoy/offed you, don''t look....some us quite enjoy Wiz''s contributions even if sometimes they are a bit silly.....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Nexus, why don''t you just leave him alone? If his posts annoy/offed you, don''t look....some us quite enjoy Wiz''s contributions even if sometimes they are a bit silly.....[/quote]

Cheers GP.

Oh, and Nexus (WWE by any chance?) we could get along fella if you just went with the flow a little.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

FOR SALE.

One used set of used crystal balls, lets hope my wands still okay and working![:S]

[/quote]

Nowt worse than a limp wand mate lol

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Nexus, why don''t you just leave him alone? If his posts annoy/offed you, don''t look....some us quite enjoy Wiz''s contributions even if sometimes they are a bit silly.....[/quote]

Well said.  It does get tiresome when someone gets picked on for putting their thoughts on here.

Move on now, nothing to see [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Well said.  It does get tiresome when someone gets picked on for putting their thoughts on here.

Move on now, nothing to see [:D]

[/quote]

Thanks mate. [W]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Cheers GP.

Oh, and Nexus (WWE by any chance?) we could get along fella if you just went with the flow a little.

[/quote]LOL GP is just bitter because i gave him some flack earlier.Just having a giggle, not actually out to offend.Second person thats linked Nexus to the WWE, had to google to see what was going on with that tbh.Nexus is a tag ive used for ages, comes from Nexus Six from Blade Runner.

Be gone, I tire of you.

I trust you will allow me to borrow this sign off line Wiz?   [:)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I don''t feel the need to get bitter over someone i don''t knows comments....[/quote]Zemos Tenden.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]

Be gone, I tire of you.

I trust you will allow me to borrow this sign off line Wiz?   [:)]

[/quote]

All yours mate.[Y]