Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Derby game MUST be under threat!

[quote user="Northluck C."][quote user="Mister Chops"]Conditions around the ground won''t be worse than vs Brentford last season, plus BBC1 coverage and undersoil heating means it should still be 90% likely to go ahead.[/quote]Do you mean Exeter? That was when our game was one of only a handful in the country to go ahead - the journey to CR was actually quite scary that day.[/quote]I probably do, now I think about it - their manager wore an "interesting" hat that day.  I remember cycling to the ground and falling off going down the cut-through between the hill and King Street, everywhere was covered in packed ice.  It was the coldest I''ve ever known sitting in the Upper Barclay, I think we were all clapping to prevent frostbite.

Yep that was Exeter. What are the odds on Roy Keane sporting headgear like this today? [:D][img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jeEcqA7Oxe8/TLMVEu0Ta4I/AAAAAAAAGAU/LnuvuaE3zk8/s1600/Exeter-City-manager-Paul-Tisdale-v-Norwich_2405257.jpg[/img]

Whilst I am sure the game will go ahead, driving is going to be fun. The issue is not snow but the freezing temparatures, I live in NR14 and yesterday we went from wet roads to icy roads as soon as the sun went down. Today (Sunday) will be worse because the temperature went down so low overnight,and is not going to get much above freezing during the day, so getting home is going to be interesting, I predict gridlock as football traffic and christmas shopping traffic battle to get out of the city on icy roads...

Tilly tells me there''s lots of snow in Norwich this morning, how many man''s inches would that be Tilly?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Tilly tells me there''s lots of snow in Norwich this morning, how many man''s inches would that be Tilly?

[/quote]

Just been out and checked the depth with my todger and i would say it is a good 9 inches as my lunchbox is still dry.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Just been out and checked the depth with my todger and i would say it is a good 9 inches as my lunchbox is still dry.[;)]

[/quote]

So guess thats about 3 inches then [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So guess thats about 3 inches then [:)]

[/quote]

This thing you girls have about men and 3 inches is no different to you never admitting that any of you are more than a size 10.[:P]

If the game had been on today I would have seriously considered not going...we got 4 inches plus near Old Buckenham and my lane was like a sheet of glass before we had any new snow..