Sign in to follow this  
Mahogany

All of the Norwich team joining in for Movember

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]If we had a womens team they could have a competition.......[/quote]

I think they did the same thing a few years back when Kathy used to play for them[;)]

[/quote]

Forgot to mention that Kathy told me they used to be called The Norfolk Broads but for some reason they changed their name.

[/quote]Not having met Kathy I darent go near this..... I''m sure she has a nice personality though hasn''t she..... they usually do.  [;)][/quote]

Your true colours have shone through at last Cluckbert.........you are in fact a chicken!

[/quote]it''s not that at all.... it''s just that I have a great deal of respect for women (in particular feminists).... jobsworths.... gays..... lesbians..... Londoners and foreigners in general.Nothing wrong in that. 

[quote user="Boyo"]

So every player in the squad is actually going to grow a moustache?

Great!  We are going to have the most stupid looking squad in the division!

[/quote]

Think you''ll find several other clubs are doing it too, Robbie Savage said in hs Mirror column today that Derby are doing it.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Boyo"]

So every player in the squad is actually going to grow a moustache?

Great!  We are going to have the most stupid looking squad in the division!

[/quote]Or we''re going to raise lots of money to help fight a life-threatening disease.  But priorities vary, I guess.

[/quote]You''d be surprised to find out where the money disappears to and how much of it is watered down.  All these silly fund raising ideas, bloody sponsored walks.  Most of the cash goes to fund websites, keep people in jobs, create more jobs etc etc.  Then if any cash is left, goes to research labs, to do some silly research so they can tell us the causes.  That''s why we''re still a million miles away from eradicating cancer.  Also I think you''ll struggle to find anybody actually dedicated trying to find a cure for cancer that is not funded by charities.[/quote]Oh really?  Fair enough then, let''s just not bother.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]If we had a womens team they could have a competition.......
[/quote]

I think they did the same thing a few years back when Kathy used to play for them[;)]

[/quote]

Perhaps you''d like to borrow some for the top of your head.

[/quote]

The Stefan Philips type tash is oh sooooo 70s but of course a neatly trimmed ladygarden has its attractions but then again we are talking about avid followers of KD Lang so no thanks.Anyway i have told you many times that grass does not grow on a busy street.[;)]

[/quote]

TIL? who is Stefan Philips? admittedly I was very young in the 70''s but i''m not bad at pub quiz''es and i''ve never heard the name - do you mean Leslie? but he wasn''t really 70''s?

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]If we had a womens team they could have a competition.......[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The Stefan Philips type tash is oh sooooo 70s but of course a neatly trimmed ladygarden has its attractions but then again we are talking about avid followers of KD Lang so no thanks.Anyway i have told you many times that grass does not grow on a busy street.[;)]

[/quote]

TIL? who is Stefan Philips? admittedly I was very young in the 70''s but i''m not bad at pub quiz''es and i''ve never heard the name - do you mean Leslie? but he wasn''t really 70''s?[/quote]Come on down.... the price is right!

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]If we had a womens team they could have a competition.......
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] TIL? who is Stefan Philips? admittedly I was very young in the 70''s but i''m not bad at pub quiz''es and i''ve never heard the name - do you mean Leslie? but he wasn''t really 70''s?[/quote]

Come on down.... the price is right!
[/quote]

What do you reckon Cluckbert,is this guy being serious or is he on a windup?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] TIL? who is Stefan Philips? admittedly I was very young in the 70''s but i''m not bad at pub quiz''es and i''ve never heard the name - do you mean Leslie? but he wasn''t really 70''s?[/quote]Come on down.... the price is right![/quote]

What do you reckon Cluckbert,is this guy being serious or is he on a windup?

[/quote]I think he''s tugging your winkie.... [;)]Nicely done though.....