Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Down to 7th

True, now 6th after 5 games (with Burnley playing as we type)Be great if we could keep this form going till may.As long as we are there or there about i`ll be happy.

Yeah yeah, we have only played five games but it is better to be 6th from top than 6th from bottom whatever stage of the season it is.

Lol not sure how I''ve gone into a match thread of sorts but what the hey it''s 2-3 PNE down to ten and just to keep it City related as it stands still 6th.

Mixed emotions with that result.I didn''t want a Preston thrashing of Burnley as we got them next week, but a win for Burnley places us down the league. If anything this might be good for us if we go one down as we''ll know they can self-destruct.What kind of reception is Daryl going to get next weekend then?

[quote user="CantonsHero"]Mixed emotions with that result.I didn''t want a Preston thrashing of Burnley as we got them next week, but a win for Burnley places us down the league. If anything this might be good for us if we go one down as we''ll know they can self-destruct.What kind of reception is Daryl going to get next weekend then?[/quote]Mixed

[quote user="I am a Banana"]how a red card can change a game [;)][/quote]Even so, how many times have a team gone down to 10 men and still won the game, quite a few i`ll bet, even we have.

Still early days but the Championship is already looking almost impossible to predict with just a couple of points spanning most of the table.Win tomorrow and we''re guarenteed at least 6th spot, lose and we could head down as low as the bottom half.