Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Now 9 bookies are quoting odds on Lambert for Villa

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

It''s a bit worrying now Delia''s back in control of little old Norwich. Do you reckon McNally will go with him[:^)]

[/quote]

Be careful for what you wish.

OTBC

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Thanks for your response Nutty. I refer you to Mello Yello''s comments. I have run my own business for many years, I do have a bit of inside knowledge of the club from a few years ago but like most of us I can only collate a few snippets of course as we are not privvy to the inner workings of the club and board. From collating what knowledge is gained an opinion can be offered. I don''t think I''m stupid but apart from ''Gunn Shot Three'' the Delia era doesn''t sit easy with me[/quote]

Well that''s fair enough Bury. But I didn''t think you were stupid anyway. If you''d share that special knowledge with me I''d maybe understand things a bit better. It''s no good referring me to Mello''s answer because I''ve yet to understand a post of his. Maybe it''s that accent?

[/quote]

You don''t understand a lot of posts that you disagree with....

But I live with it....

[/quote]

Ouch!!!!

[:D]

OTBC

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Thanks for your response Nutty. I refer you to Mello Yello''s comments. I have run my own business for many years, I do have a bit of inside knowledge of the club from a few years ago but like most of us I can only collate a few snippets of course as we are not privvy to the inner workings of the club and board. From collating what knowledge is gained an opinion can be offered. I don''t think I''m stupid but apart from ''Gunn Shot Three'' the Delia era doesn''t sit easy with me[/quote]

Well that''s fair enough Bury. But I didn''t think you were stupid anyway. If you''d share that special knowledge with me I''d maybe understand things a bit better. It''s no good referring me to Mello''s answer because I''ve yet to understand a post of his. Maybe it''s that accent?

[/quote]

You don''t understand a lot of posts that you disagree with....But then, I don''t understand why you assume I''m a Geordie....

But I live with it....

[/quote]

Yes, yes, of course, of course! But eh... haha! The time has come, my little friends, to talk of other things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings. Haha! Callooh, callay, come run away! We''re the cabbages and kings! ... Hrmmm, well now, uh... let me see... Ah! A loaf of bread is what we chiefly need.......................................

................................. pet[*-)]

[/quote]

Freaky....You seem to be losing control?

Been helping yourself to those Bayer slops again, I see..... 

.....I''m popping off out, I''ll see if I can get you a loaf of inbred..........pet.

"Worrying, isn''t it?"

No. It implies, at worst, that if Villa hired and fired 19 managers, Lambert would only then becoming a realistic chance.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

I distinctly remember when Mr Lotus came to Carra - and Mr Mac was showing him around and doing the usual stuff when an important individual who may (or may not) be, showing some interest in NCFC.....

It featured on the local news and in the local press....Promo NCFC scarf wearing shot etc... 

I also distinctly remember noticing Mr Lotus sat on the back row of the Directors box at Carra during the game....and not near or alongside our majority shareholding duo...

Is that the place for an affluent and prospective interested individual to be sat - or be hosted by the club?

There''s always a seat available alongside Delia, when Stephen Fry, Mick Dennis, Alistair Campbell, Ed Balls or Nephew Tom etc, are in attendance...

And still no comment from anyone other than Delia on the current board, regarding the appointment of Stephen as a Director?

[/quote]

What exactly do you expect or wish the rest of the board to comment on surrounding the appointment of Stephen Fry?

[/quote]

How about something like, they are all also thrilled that Stephen Fry is now a Director of Norwich City Football Club?

As far as I''m aware, the Chief Exec hasn''t uttered a word, neither has the Club Chairman regarding Stephen''s appointment....

I would of thought it would just be common courtesy - or even just business etiquette - to let it be known, and just to say a few words to the media, or on the official site pertaining to the fact...

Unless they already have, and I''ve missed it?

[/quote]

What an informative quote that would be from one and all"we are thrilled that Stephen Fry has joined the Board"