Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]Unlucky Big S...early season is a nightmare. On a personal level, I''m now 0/2...d''oh!!!![/quote]

Me too Sid! One more and I''ve equaled my last season already[:S]  I seem to be the graveyard of champions with Marseille and FC Twente done for already...... bugger[:@]

I certainly won''t be putting the kiss of death on us this year.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Drinks Is on 2 out of 2 what''s going on :P - well done I''m on the table now :) unlucky big slob lee Clarke let''s Norwich down! Typical!![/quote]

Have you had a nice break from your keyboard Nana ?

62 PUPs selected this week with 44 correct making a success rate of 71%. That is double last weeks percentage. Between you 25 games were selected of which 15 won making a strike rate of 60%. These figures are better than last week but poor old Big Slob’s task wasn’t any easier than Davo’s was. There were 20 PUPs on Chelsea which was duly selected. Getting another five was the difficult bit. There were plenty of shocks again and Benfica losing at home summed up what a difficult week it was. So Big Slob did as well as could have been expected and was just unfortunate to pick at this stage in what is an unpredictable season so far.

So thank you once again Big Slob, you put in so much effort you deserved better.

We now have just 17 PUPs who have picked correctly in both weeks so well done Wazzy, Bruce, Chris, Cosmic, Devon, Doris, Excited, Graham, Hughesy, Inchy, Jellytot, Meth, Mister, Muddy, Broadslim, Scrimmage & Drinks.

I’ll be back on Wednesday with the new thread, when another of our top PUPs, Scooby, will be making the final selections. And hopefully more news about our presentation night.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Drinks Is on 2 out of 2 what''s going on :P - well done I''m on the table now :) unlucky big slob lee Clarke let''s Norwich down! Typical!![/quote]

Have you had a nice break from your keyboard Nana ?

[/quote]Was nice actually yeah! I think I must be one of the only people ever to go on holiday and not go in the pool! But I don''t feel like I missed out [:$]

Hey Nutty isn''t it about time we had a league table!! as i normally drop off them by September. oh and by the way for the pup''s i''m now known as AAAA TGD [:D]

I tried to keep the young nanna off the interweb but he found a little corner in the park that could get Wi Fi ! I even took him to Amsterdam but ......... well sorry all

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Hey Nutty isn''t it about time we had a league table!! as i normally drop off them by September. oh and by the way for the pup''s i''m now known as AAAA TGD [:D]

I tried to keep the young nanna off the interweb but he found a little corner in the park that could get Wi Fi ! I even took him to Amsterdam but ......... well sorry all

[/quote]

I''m sure you could have found a hole in a  dyke for him to put his finger in if you had tried![;)]