Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Thanks Big Slob, I didn''t notice the date. While I fancy Rosenborg to beat Start it is a cup game and they play again on Tuesday in the Champions League qualifiers so I think I''ll give them a miss.

Instead it''s south to Denmark and to a team I should of picked last week Esbjerg. They didn''t win but then they were picked to loose. Not having won in four games against a Brondby side who have won three in four and having 3 on the bounce I trust them to make it four from five this weekend.

Brondby V Esbjerg - Home win.

Davo

Hello I''ve finally come up with my 6 selections for the weekend. In the end I decided to choose 6 that weren''t the most obvious of choices, to try and win a bit more for the academy. My original pics were going to be Chelsea, Man Utd, Huddersfield, Rangers, Ajax and Benfica. I had a little play on William Hill website and the return was about 30 quid inc stake, now i know Billy would have been a bit more generous, but even so, i thought i could do better. So i had another look on here at everybodies picks, and had a play on the website, and came out with 6 picks that i feel still have a great chance of winning, but will win more than double my initial picks, so here they are...Chelsea v West Brom - Home winHuddersfield v Tranmere - Home winStandard Liege v Lokeren - Home winFenerbache v Antalyaspor - Home winBenfica v Academica - Home winBrondby v Esbjerg - Home winThanks again to everyone who left a selection, i can promise you i considered each and everyone, and researched them all on form, and last seasons standings. Wish me luck

I''m going for a nice safe home banker this week after lasts week disaster. So Chelsea Home Win.

Good Luck Slob a great set of picks there and I''m sure the footballing Gods will look favourably on us this week.

[quote user="Big Slob"]Hello I''ve finally come up with my 6 selections for the weekend. In the end I decided to choose 6 that weren''t the most obvious of choices, to try and win a bit more for the academy. My original pics were going to be Chelsea, Man Utd, Huddersfield, Rangers, Ajax and Benfica. I had a little play on William Hill website and the return was about 30 quid inc stake, now i know Billy would have been a bit more generous, but even so, i thought i could do better. So i had another look on here at everybodies picks, and had a play on the website, and came out with 6 picks that i feel still have a great chance of winning, but will win more than double my initial picks, so here they are...

Chelsea v West Brom - Home win
Huddersfield v Tranmere - Home win
Standard Liege v Lokeren - Home win
Fenerbache v Antalyaspor - Home win
Benfica v Academica - Home win
Brondby v Esbjerg - Home win

Thanks again to everyone who left a selection, i can promise you i considered each and everyone, and researched them all on form, and last seasons standings. Wish me luck

[/quote]Good Luck Big S, Here''s hoping for the first win of the season, looks to be a good chance.

MC

Thank you Big Bob.. what a great set of picks and what a good job you are doing this week! I hope you are enjoying the challenge of your week in charge. I certainly am and I''m sure the rest of our PUPs are. Of course the fun has only just begun but if your efforts get the rewards they deserve it will be an exciting weekend for all of us. We all wish you the best of luck and will be urging all these results home for you.

I will get these selections to Billy in the morning and post the odds he gives on here.

Oooops, late again, sorry.  After last weeks firstgameitis and Marseille losing at home, I''m going to hope the Dutch champions do a little better.

My pick is FC Twente  to win at home against Heerenveen on Saturday night.

Good luck to Big Slob. I have a feeling, looking at your picks, that this could be a good week.

Ahhhhh I''m late!!!!Sorry, had a lot of other things preoccupying me this week [:(]I''ll plump for:Chelsea to beat West BromGood luck!

[quote user="Big Slob"]Hello I''ve finally come up with my 6 selections for the weekend. [/quote]That''s good picking right there.  Good luck [Y]

Hi everyone...First time poster and picker here, been following PUPs progress for some time and thought I''d join you all. So, nervously, here goes. Scottish Premier League and...

Inverness Caley v Celtic - AWAY WIN

Good luck to all, especially Big Slob - good looking set of picks.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Thank you Big Bob.. what a great set of picks and what a good job you are doing this week! I hope you are enjoying the challenge of your week in charge. I certainly am and I''m sure the rest of our PUPs are. Of course the fun has only just begun but if your efforts get the rewards they deserve it will be an exciting weekend for all of us. We all wish you the best of luck and will be urging all these results home for you.

I will get these selections to Billy in the morning and post the odds he gives on here.

[/quote]So far it''s been brilliant, i''ve put alot more effort into it, than i normally do when choosing what teams to select for my bets. That''s probably why i win so few! Just hope the 6 come in and win some money for Foncy.

[quote user="chellecity"]Thanks Nutty...looking forward to becoming part of the PUPs community!![/quote]

It is the best and only place to be chellecity.

Good luck with those Big slob they look good to me[Y]

A rare Saturday off for me so looking forward to listening to todays game and following all the results.

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Big Slob and Billy Dixon we have...

2/11

Chelsea

Gpele, Graham, Brendo, Obiwan, Bump, Excited, Norfolkch, Kathy, Pete, Muddy, Fellas, Hughesy, Pboro, GMF, Chris, Angel, LegIwan, Star, Duncan, Sparkos

1/2

Huddersfield

Bslob, Tilly, Greg, Charlie, Blah

4/7

Standard Liege

Nutty

1/2

Fenerbahce

Devon

1/5

Benfica

Trent, Fone

8/15

Brondby

Shack, Davo

Which will win for the Academy £66.88p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £52.73. So once again that’s big difference and it just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted!

Thanks again Big Slob for these excellent selections. I think they have a great chance of success. The effort you put into these selections coupled with the power of the PUPs willing them to win should be enough to get our first win of the season.

So now it’s "game on". And this week the excitement looks set to last all weekend. Huddersfield get us underway at 3pm. Standard Liege kick off at 5pm closely followed by Chelsea at 5:30. Hopefully we will be halfway there overnight but we have to wait until tea time on Sunday when Brondby kick off at 5pm. Then Fenerbahce at 7:45 with Benfica lucky last at 8:15.

Good luck everyone.......[:)]............

Plymouth to beat Carlisle for me please Nutty.

Sorry it''s late mate, was reminded that I hadn''t yet picked en route to Scunthorpe with team fanny magnet!

Unlucky Big Bob. It''s really hard this early in the season. Huddersfield looked really good to me too. In fact they were on my line [:(] But I hope you''re not too disheartened, you did us all proud this week and I''m sure you will crack it when you get another shot.

Unlucky Bob.If it helps, I had Wigan to beat Blackpool on my accumulator this week, and I got my other 5 results including the binners to draw.  You just can''t tell how it''s going to go.

Ahh sorry guys, was so sure Huddersfield would win, especially after last weeks win at Notts County, for them to be held at home to Tranmere is a poor result for them. I was so sure they would win i selected them on here, and on my personal accumulator, sorry again, best of luck to whoevers go it is next week.