Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Newcastle updates here!

[quote user="ldnboy"]uh oh...i think i cursed him! just don''t like his ego[/quote]

He''s a knob but never would wish injury on any player.

Well hopefully this puts a little confidence into those worried we can''t score without Holt at the moment. Great performance and it sounded like we dominated the possession against players arguably a step ahead of our own, good stuff and good to know a number of players got 90 minutes. Looks like fitness is starting to improve and they''re not far off beig ready for Watford.

just seen the goals on ssn - looked good - 2nd goal was defo an og though, super chrissy nowhere near it. still, gotta be pleased with a win. surman, crofts & wes running the show. nice.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]

just seen the goals on ssn - looked good - 2nd goal was defo an og though, super chrissy nowhere near it. still, gotta be pleased with a win. surman, crofts & wes running the show. nice.

[/quote]

Are you saying that Chrissy never touched it?

....because despite slowing down the SSN video and watching it several times it appears that way.

i didnt think he touched it but only had the one look in real time. so made my desicion on the spot; howard webb style. [:)]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="ldnboy"]uh oh...i think i cursed him! just don''t like his ego[/quote]

He''s a knob but never would wish injury on any player.

[/quote]Marlon King? Lee Hughes? Luke McCormick? Alan Brazil?... etc.