Sign in to follow this  
Daz

Carling Cup tie against Gillingham

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I''m going to this but deserting the Barclay to sit in the Jarrold with my kids and 3 of the grandkids. I always go to the early rounds of the Carling Cup but haven''t been to the later rounds for quite sometime[:O] Always used to though back when I was a lad[;)]

Anyone else moving seats for this one? Trying different areas of the ground? Would be interesting to see the game from other fans perspectives. Anyone trying out the City Stand [:^)] Maybe near the dug-outs......

[;)][/quote]

Would you believe I''ve got a ticket there Nutty! [:D]

It will be interesting to see if those around me are a hissin'' n'' booin'' n'' hollerin'' n'' bawlin''.............

or a wafflin'' n'' wailing'' whingein'' n'' whinin'' and whimperin''........

or just happy clappin''. [:S]

''cepy Tilly and Mello of course! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"]I''m going to this but deserting the Barclay to sit in the Jarrold with my kids and 3 of the grandkids. I always go to the early rounds of the Carling Cup but haven''t been to the later rounds for quite sometime[:O] Always used to though back when I was a lad[;)]

Anyone else moving seats for this one? Trying different areas of the ground? Would be interesting to see the game from other fans perspectives. Anyone trying out the City Stand [:^)] Maybe near the dug-outs......

[;)][/quote]

It will be interesting to see if those around me are a hissin'' n'' booin'' n'' hollerin'' n'' bawlin''.............

[/quote]

Highland Lass told me she was taking the kids along.I did not realise she did care in the community as well Lapp.[:P]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"]I''m going to this but deserting the Barclay to sit in the Jarrold with my kids and 3 of the grandkids. I always go to the early rounds of the Carling Cup but haven''t been to the later rounds for quite sometime[:O] Always used to though back when I was a lad[;)]

[;)][/quote]

[/quote]

Can a chain smoking (and booze drinking) Beagle, go without a fag and a drink for 110 or so minutes?

Or will you be a coughin'' an'' a splutterin'' an'' a fidgetin'' an'' a squirmin'' - and continually lickin'' yer starfish and nuts and chewin'' on your bone for the duration of the game?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m going to this but deserting the Barclay to sit in the Jarrold with my kids and 3 of the grandkids. I always go to the early rounds of the Carling Cup but haven''t been to the later rounds for quite sometime[:O] Always used to though back when I was a lad[;)]

[;)]

[/quote]

the early rounds are always fantastic! i can remember about 10 years ago we drew 3-3 with Blackpool, Iwan hit the bar from a penalty and Daryl Sutch scythed down one of the players near the corner flag which led to a mass brawl!
[/quote]

I remember a penalty shoot out against Bolton where Bellamy and Fuglestad took 2 of the most shocking penalties ever at the Barclay End and we went out.

[quote user="lappinitup"]I think that''s why she got those tickets so she could keep an eye on you! [;)][/quote]

There you have it Lapp....i am a fanny magnet![;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I think that''s why she got those tickets so she could keep an eye on you! [;)][/quote]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"]I''m going to this but deserting the Barclay to sit in the Jarrold with my kids and 3 of the grandkids. I always go to the early rounds of the Carling Cup but haven''t been to the later rounds for quite sometime[:O] Always used to though back when I was a lad[;)]

[;)][/quote]

[/quote]

Can a chain smoking (and booze drinking) Beagle, go without a fag and a drink for 110 or so minutes?

Or will you be a coughin'' an'' a splutterin'' an'' a fidgetin'' an'' a squirmin'' - and continually lickin'' yer starfish and nuts and chewin'' on your bone for the duration of the game?

[/quote]

Lickin'' yer starfish and nuts is some trick but to do it with a fag in your mouth makes my eyes water.[:D]

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m going to this but deserting the Barclay to sit in the Jarrold with my kids and 3 of the grandkids. I always go to the early rounds of the Carling Cup but haven''t been to the later rounds for quite sometime[:O] Always used to though back when I was a lad[;)]

[;)]

[/quote]

the early rounds are always fantastic! i can remember about 10 years ago we drew 3-3 with Blackpool, Iwan hit the bar from a penalty and Daryl Sutch scythed down one of the players near the corner flag which led to a mass brawl!
[/quote]

I remember a penalty shoot out against Bolton where Bellamy and Fuglestad took 2 of the most shocking penalties ever at the Barclay End and we went out.

[/quote]

I remember that, I think it was the first time I saw Iwan take a pen. He was our only scorer in that shoot out! Bellars and Fugelstad "skied" theirs and Flem had his saved. I think Marshall may have saved one of Bolton''s but as for penalty shoot-outs, our performance that night was probably the worst I''ve seen.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Would be interesting to find out what the magnet usually attracts to the seats around B101[:O]

[quote user="Brendo "]I want to go, but not sure if they''ll give me an under 16 ticket. [:(]
[/quote]

Whats the price different, a few quid? A real fan would go and support their team. I cant im off to Holland - another one of my teams [;)]

Your 16 anyway so your not going to get an under 16 tickeT

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[;)]

[/quote]

I''m in the south stand for this one, block K.

[Y]
[/quote]

Tickets arrived today. 8 seats together in Jarrold Area K Row X, 5 adults and 3 kids at a total cost of £64.50 (Eat your hearts out you whingers[:O] )

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Tickets arrived today. 8 seats together in Jarrold Area K Row X, 5 adults and 3 kids at a total cost of £64.50 (Eat your hearts out you whingers[:O] )[/quote]Row X eh? Blimey Nutty, you''ll be able to see your house from there![;)]

Sad to see you''ve been ripped off with that booking fee! You should have got on a bus, it would only have taken a couple of hours! [H]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Brendo "]I want to go, but not sure if they''ll give me an under 16 ticket. [:(][/quote]

Whats the price different, a few quid? A real fan would go and support their team. I cant im off to Holland - another one of my teams [;)]

Your 16 anyway so your not going to get an under 16 tickeT

[/quote]£1 for under 16, £12 for adult. No under 18, no under 21. Clubs a joke.Seriously. [:|]