Sign in to follow this  
Methane

Vuvuzelas at Carrow Road

Club officials have correctly taken steps to ensure vuvuzelas aren''t heard at Carrow Rd.

One annoying monopitch drone is enough so Neil Adams keeps the job.

DDD I hope you are joking, if you arent and you turn up at CR with one, I hope you get a life ban

[quote user="Methane"]Club officials have correctly taken steps to ensure vuvuzelas aren''t heard at Carrow Rd. One annoying monopitch drone is enough so Neil Adams keeps the job.[/quote]

Where did you hear/read that?

"Where did you hear/read that?"

I think they call that, in the business, a "joke"... look for the tell-tale signs of it not possibly being serious - in this case, the fact that Neil Adams would ever be given a job of such importance...

[quote user="Methane"]Club officials have correctly taken steps to ensure vuvuzelas aren''t heard at Carrow Rd. One annoying monopitch drone is enough so Neil Adams keeps the job.[/quote]

Good old Neil - he seems to be a nice enough chap, but isn''t his voice terribly monotonous? The only radio presenter with a more dismal drone of a voice is Peter Allen on Radio Five Live; he always sounds as though he is about to slit his wrists, or drive to Beachy Head and leap off. Sometimes I wish he would.

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="city4eva"]DDD I hope you are joking, if you arent and you turn up at CR with one, I hope you get a life ban[/quote]

And i hope i''m sitting next to you [;)]

[/quote][:D]