Sign in to follow this  
Adam NCFC

Anyone paid for a cushion?

Does anyone remember when the season ticket renewal forms got sent to us ages ago, we got offered a cushion for like £20 or summat? lol

Anyone actually got 1?

actually it was £40 to swap your seat for a padded one like the top of the jarrold stand

Padded seat? Oh, I must have misheard. I thought the woman in the ticket office was trying to get me to buy a padded cell! It actually seemed to make sense at the time, and be a real bargain to boot...

[quote user="Smeg"]actually it was £40 to swap your seat for a padded one like the top of the jarrold stand[/quote]

Actually they are nothing like the ones in the Jarrold. The Jarrold ones are actually padded the ones on offer are just normal seats with a cove over & a very thin layer of cushining underneath. On a match day you can see thses seats near the ticket office or they are insdide ticket office on non match days....another way for the club to try & make money, quite unsuccesfully by all accounts!

The elderly chap near me has. Quite a good deal for him as he has all sorts of blood flow problems and was bringing a cushion in every week.

A lot of money either way, but just to sit on at half time even more expensive, if you nip to to the bar at half time