Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Here We Go........Again!

Stop Press: He''s bought this house in.......

He''s signing for us in January, for £20 squillion pounds.........

I saw him in Asda''s..........

My mate''s cat works at the petrol station where ''you know who'' comes, and he said....

Yes, its the silly season again, when poster''s all know who/must City are signing in January. Yeah, like hell you do!.

This drives me potty every year, most, if not all, are hopelessly wide of the mark. And the media are just as guilty. But still it continues.

You and they, know nowt, be honest. City don''t, and never have conducted their buisiness in a public shop window. The first you lot know of a new player, signing, is when he unveiled by the club. And not before.

Just wait till January, As for transfer guessing. Bar, humbug!. 

[quote]Stop Press: He''s bought this house in....... He''s signing for us in January, for £20 squillion pounds......... I saw him in Asda''s.......... My mate''s cat works at the petrol station where ''you kno...[/quote]

Come on Wiz my friend!  Don''t be a spoil sport!  It''s all part of the fun.  Of course nearly all of it is complete crap but it''s a laugh.

So my next door neighbour''s, cat sitter''s, uncle''s, best mate''s, brothers hair dresser know Chris Sutton''s agent''s son and.....

[quote]Stop Press: He''s bought this house in....... He''s signing for us in January, for £20 squillion pounds......... I saw him in Asda''s.......... My mate''s cat works at the petrol station where ''you kno...[/quote]

Are you honestly telling me that this message board would be as much fun without these rumours - well founded or not?

I love the rumours... believe them or not....it''s up to you

Mindless speculation adds a little spice to this board along with the many "this formation would work'' posts.

£3m for Robbie Keane, £1.5 Kevin Campbell, £2.7m for Ashton...it''s all good

[quote]Well I have it on good authority that Marlon Harewood is still in the frame.[/quote]

Blimus!! I do overreact at times, don''t I posters?.

But it does get me down at times chaps, and yet, I should have realised that ''mindless gossip'' is the life blood of these boards.

And if I''m honest, I followed the Hucks saga religiously last year, like everybody else did.

NavMan: Apart from me and my mystic balls, who told you about Harewood?. 

Well, if you can''t beat them I suppose.............

Guess who I saw in Morrisons today?. 

MY mum and dad buying cookies,

Lets start the truth and lies

work out whats true:

My sister knows a bow who is john terrys nephew called oliver

or: Marlon Harewood is in a £750, 000 deal with norwich

I heard from a reliable source (my mothers hairdresser), that Worthy was just spotted in a supermarket in Melbourne, apparantely wearing a "Pommy Backpackers go home" singlet , skimpy shorts and thongs (flip flops, not underwear...although!!!!), and drinking a beer, whilst "flipping" throught the local rag. It is rumoured that he''s busy recruiting down here... he was also doing his best ozzie accent... It is also important to note that he was viewing the list of properties to buy and sporting the latest in euro-mullet hair fashion... ummmm, perhaps Worthy is thinking of selling himself to the Australian Soccer Federation???? Worthy and the Socceroo''s?? Not a far cry from the Canaries really??? and with that mullet, he''ll fit right in...

Super super Chris

Super Chrissie Sutton!

We will sign him in January trust me,if we dont I will bear my backside on the centre circle at half time!

Although it would be one for the ladies unfortunately ladies I wont have to do this.

As I am positive Mr Sutton will return to us on a 3 & a half year deal in January

Trust me keep the faith

OTBC!

Wiz,  Gandolf from Lord of the Rings visited me in a dream lately and informed me that the messiah would be joing the club soon and would save us from impending relegation.  He did unfortunately only give me his initials which were funnily MH.

Please believe me cos I do not tell fibs.

[quote]Wiz, Gandolf from Lord of the Rings visited me in a dream lately and informed me that the messiah would be joing the club soon and would save us from impending relegation. He did unfortunately only ...[/quote]

NavMan: ''Mithrander'' in the Rohan and Elfin tongue, or Gandolf to you, is always drunk on wacky baccy. So I would take anything he says with a pinch of old shire salt my friend.

Mind you, ''dreamcasting'' does exist, so who knows, maybe you''re gifted and just don''t know it.

And it would fit in with what my balls saw in August, regarding Harewood.

We live in interesting times, yes?. 

Ah Wiz, you refer to Gandalf the Grey, the grey-cloaked, grey haired, bent old man who passed easily for a meddlesome old conjuror and ranked only as second most powerful in the order of the Istari.   The Gandalf that NavMan saw was Gandalf the White, now the most powerful of the Istari, no weapon can harm him and his power over the unseen is greatly increased.

[quote]Ah Wiz, you refer to Gandalf the Grey, the grey-cloaked, grey haired, bent old man who passed easily for a meddlesome old conjuror and ranked only as second most powerful in the order of the Istari. ...[/quote]

Ah, Stevenage fan, can I assume that you''ve studied ''The Silmarillion'' my friend.

But grey or white, old ''Stonecrow'' or ''Stormcrow'' hasn''t been the same since his Balrog encounter.

Never mind, however reading the evil dark lord ''Doomcaster of Carrow''s'' words, the £3 million required for Harewood is out of the question, it would seem.

Oh, its our sad lot to suffer I suppose.

Where is a hobbit when you want one, eh?.