Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Oh great, the Football League show too!

"Yes well done Norwich."

"I think Leeds are the favourites, especially with Bristol Rovers at home which will be a win infront of a big crowd at Elland Road."

Steve Claridge - You are a penis.

I think you chose the bits you wanted to hear, he was actually talking about the 2nd place and who was the favorite.

We have been promoted, that''s the job done, it is far more interesting for the others.

We get more coverage than a lot of teams....

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="Brendo "]Lizzy said "I''m expecting to hear from mainly just one club tonight" (paraphrasing), as if to say well done Newcastle, Norwich don''t exist.

There''s next to no difference. We both wen''t down last year and were likely to go straight back up. We both did this, so why do we get no mention? Yes we had a load of coverage last week, but so what?
[/quote]

Newcastle are a massive club with the best fans ever who have a divine right to be in the Premiership...
[/quote]

no one has a right to be in the prem! [:@]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="Brendo "]Lizzy said "I''m expecting to hear from mainly just one club tonight" (paraphrasing), as if to say well done Newcastle, Norwich don''t exist. There''s next to no difference. We both wen''t down last year and were likely to go straight back up. We both did this, so why do we get no mention? Yes we had a load of coverage last week, but so what? [/quote] Newcastle are a massive club with the best fans ever who have a divine right to be in the Premiership...[/quote]

[/quote]*Cough* sarcasm *Cough*

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="Brendo "]Lizzy said "I''m expecting to hear from mainly just one club tonight" (paraphrasing), as if to say well done Newcastle, Norwich don''t exist. There''s next to no difference. We both wen''t down last year and were likely to go straight back up. We both did this, so why do we get no mention? Yes we had a load of coverage last week, but so what? [/quote] Newcastle are a massive club with the best fans ever who have a divine right to be in the Premiership...[/quote]

[/quote]*Cough* sarcasm *Cough*

[/quote]One does thou wonder whether Banana''s wit has reached new heights in that response?