Sign in to follow this  
Hackney Canary

Any Safari (as in the web browser, rather than the African holiday) experts out there...

who can tell me why, when I quote and reply on a thread, it all comes out a bit gobbledy-gooky, like this:

Smudger wrote:
I think I have been taking drugs or something this morning REVIEW their decision I obviously meant to say...

Thanks in advance... and apologies for such a dull post.

I use Internet explorer for everything apart from the Pink un forum, I use Firefox as its the only thing that fixed that problem for me.

I use internet exporer and don''t have any problems now since I''ve ticket the compatibility box.

[quote user="cityangel"]I use internet exporer and don''t have any problems now since I''ve ticket the compatibility box.[/quote]

Not sure if I get an issue...

[quote user="Babyface"][quote user="cityangel"]I use internet exporer and don''t have any problems now since I''ve ticket the compatibility box.[/quote]

Not sure if I get an issue...[/quote]

Clearly I do !!!

Why though. I have to use Internet Explorer as at work but surely most sites including this one is designed for IE as, rightly or wrongly, it is the most popular.

[quote user="Babyface"][quote user="cityangel"]I use internet exporer and don''t have any problems now since I''ve ticket the compatibility box.[/quote]

Not sure if I get an issue...[/quote]

Clearly I do !!!

Why though. I have to use Internet Explorer as at work but surely most sites including this one is designed for IE as, rightly or wrongly, it is the most popular.

[quote user="Babyface"][quote user="Babyface"][quote user="cityangel"]I use internet exporer and don''t have any problems now since I''ve ticket the compatibility box.[/quote] Not sure if I get an issue...[/quote] Clearly I do !!! Why though. I have to use Internet Explorer as at work but surely most sites including this one is designed for IE as, rightly or wrongly, it is the most popular.[/quote]

Hit the compatibility button at the top of your browser if using IE (to the right of the address bar).

[quote user="Hackney Canary"]who can tell me why, when I quote and reply on a thread, it all comes out a bit gobbledy-gooky, like this:

Smudger wrote:
I think I have been taking drugs or something this morning REVIEW their decision I obviously meant to say...

Thanks in advance... and apologies for such a dull post.[/quote]

TEST.

I''ve just started using Opera. Just finding out if it has the same problem.