Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Re: IPHONES FOR SALE

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Definately deserves not to be deleted... it''s hardly like selling iPhones on Ebay needs any more promotion.

Good luck with the good cause :)
[/quote]thnx...the more they make the more goes to a great cause[Y]

How much do you normally get for them? I have been looking for a sim free one for a while but never know if the sellers are dodgy on ebay.

[quote user="jeagle"]How much do you normally get for them? I have been looking for a sim free one for a while but never know if the sellers are dodgy on ebay.[/quote]these are on 02 network...i usually get £400 for them...as you can see from my past feedback i have sold alot of iphones on ebay and can promise you will receive the phone..my number is in the listing if you require more info and if you are close you are more than welcome to come and collect

[quote user="morty"]Lol, Pete is so going to move or delete this.
[/quote]wether someone from here buys one or not im still giving 5% to Beau once they have sold[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]Lol, Pete is so going to move or delete this.[/quote]wether someone from here buys one or not im still giving 5% to Beau once they have sold[Y][/quote]Good work fella.[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]Lol, Pete is so going to move or delete this.
[/quote]wether someone from here buys one or not im still giving 5% to Beau once they have sold[Y][/quote]

Good work fella.

[Y]
[/quote]Thnx Morty[Y]

Pay as you go iphones on O2 website are £449 and yours are listed at £410. You won''t go any lower? For cash?

[quote user="jeagle"]Pay as you go iphones on O2 website are £449 and yours are listed at £410. You won''t go any lower? For cash?[/quote]call or message me via ebay to discuss[Y] mine are still £39 cheaper than in the shop and you still get the 12 warranty from apple as you would from the shop[Y]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Have you got any of Apples cool new gadget for women?

The iRon?
[/quote]the Iron lol...my wife has just looked at the laptop and if looks could kill................lol

[quote user="bristol_canary"]you still havent answered my question[/quote]If he answers your question it''s likely that he will identify his source and thus do in any chance of him making deserved profit....It''s like walking into Currys and asking them where they get there tv''s from..

[quote user="bristol_canary"]you still havent answered my question
[/quote]Im not really willing to give you the name of my supplier lol...i buy and sell a few bits simples...non of my items/iphones are stolen/hot/nicked/pinched!!!

[/quote]

I don''t believe he has to answer your question.  It has nothing to do with you for a start.  He''s a fan that''s made a kind offer for a bloody good cause, why not leave it at that?

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="bristol_canary"]you still havent answered my question
[/quote]

If he answers your question it''s likely that he will identify his source and thus do in any chance of him making deserved profit....

It''s like walking into Currys and asking them where they get there tv''s from..
[/quote]thnx much appreciated AndyC[Y] i have just stated this myself...but you put it much better lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

I don''t believe he has to answer your question.  It has nothing to do with you for a start.  He''s a fan that''s made a kind offer for a bloody good cause, why not leave it at that?

[/quote]Thnx WAY[Y] do hope to meet up with you and your hubby pre Carlise game for a few beers...also nice to put a face to the name[:)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="jeagle"]Pay as you go iphones on O2 website are £449 and yours are listed at £410. You won''t go any lower? For cash?[/quote]call or message me via ebay to discuss[Y] mine are still £39 cheaper than in the shop and you still get the 12 warranty from apple as you would from the shop[Y][/quote]Yes i will do cheaper for cash

calm down people!! gees!thanks city for an answer. just wondered as I buy and sell these too, thought you may know where i can get these at a better price!! that is all.

[quote user="bristol_canary"]calm down people!! gees!

thanks city for an answer. just wondered as I buy and sell these too, thought you may know where i can get these at a better price!! that is all.

[/quote]No probs...but as you can understand im really not willing to give you my supplier.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="bristol_canary"]calm down people!! gees!thanks city for an answer. just wondered as I buy and sell these too, thought you may know where i can get these at a better price!! that is all.[/quote]No probs...but as you can understand im really not willing to give you my supplier.[/quote]Can I have your chip and pin number please?

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="bristol_canary"]calm down people!! gees!

thanks city for an answer. just wondered as I buy and sell these too, thought you may know where i can get these at a better price!! that is all.

[/quote]No probs...but as you can understand im really not willing to give you my supplier.[/quote]

Can I have your chip and pin number please?
[/quote]i have PMd it to you[;)][:D]

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="bristol_canary"]calm down people!! gees!thanks city for an answer. just wondered as I buy and sell these too, thought you may know where i can get these at a better price!! that is all.[/quote]No probs...but as you can understand im really not willing to give you my supplier.[/quote]Can I have your chip and pin number please?[/quote]i''d probably ask for his card details first.

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="bristol_canary"]calm down people!! gees!

[/quote]No probs...but as you can understand im really not willing to give you my supplier.[/quote]

Can I have your chip and pin number please?
[/quote]

i''d probably ask for his card details first.
[/quote]No worries BC...we are all looking for a bargain

[quote user="bristol_canary"]

I ALSO EXCEPT BANK TRANSFER

I WILL ALSO EXCEPT PAYPAL

accept?

[/quote]School teacher aswell as an iphone dealer...you must be minted[;)] lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I don''t believe he has to answer your question. 

[/quote]

To be fair if I was going to spend £400 on a phone from someone on a message board who I didn''t know I''d probably ask where they came from too as I''d want some reassurance that they are  above board.

I would like to meet you too WAY, maybe a coffee in Dereham one day?