Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="morty"]He blamed Holt for not keeping his mouth shut on Saturday.
[/quote]

Think he has a point

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]He blamed Holt for not keeping his mouth shut on Saturday.[/quote]

Think he has a point

[/quote]If Holt takes the aggression out of his game he wouldn''t be half the player he is.And, as captain, I think he had a fair few points to raise with the ref.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]He blamed Holt for not keeping his mouth shut on Saturday.
[/quote]

Think he has a point

[/quote]

If Holt takes the aggression out of his game he wouldn''t be half the player he is.

And, as captain, I think he had a fair few points to raise with the ref.

[/quote]

Sorry have to disagree, he was questioning every decision from kickoff and generally back chatting, we were surprised that he didn''t get booked a long time before he did.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]He blamed Holt for not keeping his mouth shut on Saturday.[/quote]

Think he has a point

[/quote]If Holt takes the aggression out of his game he wouldn''t be half the player he is.And, as captain, I think he had a fair few points to raise with the ref.[/quote]Depends, theres aggression and theres taking it too far. Wasnt at the game saturday so cant say which it was either way.Holts a top player, and I admire his commitment, but every time Ive seen him hes spent far too much time whinging at the referee. As captain he should be raising points with the ref, but theres a line, and unfortunetly hes crossed it a few too many times this season.Either way lets hope these two games sends him into a scoring frenzy for his return!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

Think he has a point

[/quote]If Holt takes the aggression out of his game he wouldn''t be half the player he is.And, as captain, I think he had a fair few points to raise with the ref.

[/quote]

He got booked for a very iffy handball though, not backchat.

Sorry have to disagree, he was questioning every decision from kickoff and generally back chatting, we were surprised that he didn''t get booked a long time before he did.

[/quote]

He got booked for a very iffy handball, not backchat.Really people, have a word with yourselves, are we really blaming our top scorer and inspirational captain for tonight?

Booked for deliberate handball on Saturday, just a little silly.

[quote user="pete"]Booked for deliberate handball on Saturday, just a little silly.[/quote]There was nothing deliberate about the hand ball.

I think the chances of him being booked even if had kept his mouth shut still would have been high in a game that produced double figures in yellow cards. I would rather have him out tonight and saturday and ready and rested for the run in, than miss him for the home game against the Gills or Brizzle rovers!

I''m not blaming him for tonight''s result as he wasn''t playing but I do feel he let us down by getting booked on Sat at this crucial stage of the season when he knew he would then miss two games.

[quote user="morty"]He got booked for a very iffy handball, not backchat.Really people, have a word with yourselves, are we really blaming our top scorer and inspirational captain for tonight?[/quote]Yep, but its a cumulation of bookings. And hes made the most fouls in the division by a large distance. Theres aggression, and controlled aggression. He treads the wrong side a bit too often.Im not blaming him for tonight at all, but it hasnt helped. (And yes hes our top scorer, doesnt mean hes above criticism)

[quote user="cityangel"]I''m not blaming him for tonight''s result as he wasn''t playing but I do feel he let us down by getting booked on Sat at this crucial stage of the season when he knew he would then miss two games.[/quote]By a pretty crap decision from a frankly awful ref?Being pushed and as a consequence the ball hitting his hand?Hmmmmm.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="morty"]He got booked for a very iffy handball, not backchat.Really people, have a word with yourselves, are we really blaming our top scorer and inspirational captain for tonight?[/quote]Yep, but its a cumulation of bookings. And hes made the most fouls in the division by a large distance. Theres aggression, and controlled aggression. He treads the wrong side a bit too often.Im not blaming him for tonight at all, but it hasnt helped. (And yes hes our top scorer, doesnt mean hes above criticism)[/quote]I think we will leave this one there.Completely don''t agree with you but don''t want to get into a drawn out debate about it.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="morty"]He got booked for a very iffy handball, not backchat.Really people, have a word with yourselves, are we really blaming our top scorer and inspirational captain for tonight?[/quote]Yep, but its a cumulation of bookings. And hes made the most fouls in the division by a large distance. Theres aggression, and controlled aggression. He treads the wrong side a bit too often.Im not blaming him for tonight at all, but it hasnt helped. (And yes hes our top scorer, doesnt mean hes above criticism)[/quote]I think we will leave this one there.Completely don''t agree with you but don''t want to get into a drawn out debate about it.[/quote][Y] Yep, agree to disagree. Im sure once hes back he will get back to what he does best and get the goals we need.