Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Stockport on Monday - No chance of a ticket is there...

HiI was wondering about whether the club are doing the buy-back thing with the Stockport match, what with it being on a bank holiday and all.  I looked on the online tickety thing and the only place I could find anything is top of the terrace, I''m guessing they won''t accept shirt buttons and loose sofa change for those seats.  I''ll try giving the club a call in the morning, but wondered if anybody knew.Cheers

[quote user="blahblahblah"]HiI was wondering about whether the club are doing the buy-back thing with the Stockport match, what with it being on a bank holiday and all.  I looked on the online tickety thing and the only place I could find anything is top of the terrace, I''m guessing they won''t accept shirt buttons and loose sofa change for those seats.  I''ll try giving the club a call in the morning, but wondered if anybody knew.Cheers

[/quote]They do the buy back on every game, the widow is at the back of the Jarrold at the end near the ticket office. For 3 o''clock kick offs the windows open at 1.

[quote user="Roy"][quote user="blahblahblah"]HiI was wondering about whether the club are doing the buy-back thing with the Stockport match, what with it being on a bank holiday and all.  I looked on the online tickety thing and the only place I could find anything is top of the terrace, I''m guessing they won''t accept shirt buttons and loose sofa change for those seats.  I''ll try giving the club a call in the morning, but wondered if anybody knew.Cheers

[/quote]They do the buy back on every game, the widow is at the back of the Jarrold at the end near the ticket office. For 3 o''clock kick offs the windows open at 1.[/quote]That''s good to know, thanks Roy.

There will definitely be one, as I have one too many.

[quote]There will definitely be one, as I have one too many.[/quote]That''s good to know - sadly I am looking for 3 together, as the missus suggested it might be a good day to take my son to his first game.  May as well ask for a litre of rocking horse dung as 3 tickets in a row at this late stage though [:)]

[quote user=""]There will definitely be one, as I have one too many.[/quote]

Whereabouts is the seat, how much and are you at the game to get the ticket from you?

If this goes against the new rules please PM me. [:)]

The Stockport game isn''t sold out, phone/visit the box office and you could get 3 together.

[quote user="Harry"]The Stockport game isn''t sold out, phone/visit the box office and you could get 3 together.[/quote]Cheers Harry, I''ll give them a bell tomorrow.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Hi

I was wondering about whether the club are doing the buy-back thing with the Stockport match, what with it being on a bank holiday and all.  I looked on the online tickety thing and the only place I could find anything is top of the terrace, I''m guessing they won''t accept shirt buttons and loose sofa change for those seats.  I''ll try giving the club a call in the morning, but wondered if anybody knew.

Cheers

[/quote]

I think there will be a load of buy backs for this as its Easter Monday and there are no trains running from London so means some travellers won''t get there.

[quote user="Roy"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Hi

I was wondering about whether the club are doing the buy-back thing with the Stockport match, what with it being on a bank holiday and all.  I looked on the online tickety thing and the only place I could find anything is top of the terrace, I''m guessing they won''t accept shirt buttons and loose sofa change for those seats.  I''ll try giving the club a call in the morning, but wondered if anybody knew.

Cheers

[/quote]

They do the buy back on every game, the widow is at the back of the Jarrold at the end near the ticket office. For 3 o''clock kick offs the windows open at 1.
[/quote]

While I hope Blah gets his tickets, I''m concerned that the club is delegating  the buy back job  to a bereaved woman........[:P]

Just looked on online ticketing and there are 3 seats left but not together although close. If you go to the buy back about 12:30 to get the front of the quee sure you will get 3 together ( go on sale at 1pm ). Dont forget though you will all need to be in quee as 1 per person

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Hi

Cheers

[/quote]

If you are about Blah according to online ticketing the club have just put 20 tickets together on sale in the Jarrold Stand.

Thank you Lambert is King, I''ve just been able to get one in the Barclay as well as notice the Gillingham game been put up so got a ticket for that as well.