Sign in to follow this  
NottsCanary

Positive - Rudd

Putting everything aside thats happened with those aweful ref and lineo, I think rudd was solid for what he had to do, apart from the pen which was hardly his fault. I think for the few saves he had to make, he did a good job. Every save that he couldnt hold onto he pushed out wide, didnt have any complaints! Views??

Thought he looked a bit flaky on crosses but his kicking was good and his shot stopping was excellent, they could have scored four or five.  I also thought Ian Thomas-Moore was excellent tonight.

He was excellent. May be worth keeping him for the rest of the season now so we can get a sense of whether he is up to the job next season (because I cant see us getting Foster back)

[quote user="morty"]Agreed, also his kicking is immense.
[/quote]

Then gonna post that,his kicking was mental,looks very good prospect!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Thought he looked a bit flaky on crosses but his kicking was good and his shot stopping was excellent, they could have scored four or five.  I also thought Ian Thomas-Moore was excellent tonight.[/quote]Agree, the only real danger that rudd had was when crosses came in. Think he needs to work on getting above the crowd of players in front of him. Just quick note, sky reckon we shoudl have had a peno when holt was cropped in the area in the 2nd half. The ref was s**t.

[quote user="ncfcfan"]He wasnt that good. Not all his kicks kept on the pitch and he flapped for 3rd goal.
[/quote]

His kicking was good but he did flap at crosses.