Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Best draw but even good if Leeds win as

That maintains a 10 point gap over 3rd whatever(8 over 2nd leeds)..Actually swindon winning is slightly better as 10 pnts over 3rd and 9 over 2nd..So any will be okay now millwall failed to capitalise,because if they had won then we could have finished today with only a 8 pnt gap over 3rd..So my best scenario

1) Draw

2)Swindon win

And okay with leeds winning to maintain the 10 pnt gap :)

Ps had a few last night so hope these calcs are okay?

Best case,MK Dons to beat Charlton,Leeds draw with Swindon,all good for us,but i think Leeds will win Today for some odd reason and Charlton will get a draw!

Cjarlton are too far down pecking order to really hurt us but i see your point..If leeds do win then as we would still have a massive gap to 3rd,i would then want leeds to keep the place and both go up! ...

Obviously if a draw etc,then i hope they sink like a brick in the wensum

I am so, so please that Swindon won. Delighted infact that Leeds lost their forth on the bounce without scoring. [:D]

Spot on today with the dirty Leeds losing and Charlton winning. We are out of it so just think who you don''t want in the championship next season. Basically any ''big'' club.

Looks like Colchester will have a say in things given their next three games Millwall, Swindon and Charlton. It''ll either make or break them.

As to the others Charlton still have S''oton, Leeds, Col Utd and us.

And on the last day Millwall and Swindon battle it out on the last day !

[quote user="City1st"]Spot on today with the dirty Leeds losing and Charlton winning. We are out of it so just think who you don''t want in the championship next season. Basically any ''big'' club. Looks like Colchester will have a say in things given their next three games Millwall, Swindon and Charlton. It''ll either make or break them. As to the others Charlton still have S''oton, Leeds, Col Utd and us. And on the last day Millwall and Swindon battle it out on the last day ![/quote]

I would have agreed with this a few weeks ago, but Col Who seem to have gone right off the boil and I don''t think that they''ll make the play-offs, in my humble opinion.

It was nearing the midnight hour I''m afraid, but yes there were too many last days

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

That maintains a 10 point gap over 3rd whatever(8 over 2nd leeds)..Actually swindon winning is slightly better as 10 pnts over 3rd and 9 over 2nd..So any will be okay now millwall failed to capitalise,because if they had won then we could have finished today with only a 8 pnt gap over 3rd..So my best scenario

1) Draw

2)Swindon win

[/quote]And if we don''t beat Stockport?[:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Barclaybred"]

1) Draw

2)Swindon win

[/quote]And if we don''t beat Stockport?[:|][/quote]Then we''ll still have a big gap and we''ve got a chance to rectify it against MK Dons?

With the vastly superior goal difference we have if we get a further 12 points it will see us up as Champions.

4 more wins, exactly the number of home games we have left (although I''d like to se it happen before the last game - just to settle the nerves).

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]You getting twitchy Wiz?[/quote]Until I can hear the rotund lady wabble CIB, I can''t seem to relax.[:S]

wabble

not sure whether that is wobble or warble

probably something large ladies do when they sing

[quote user="City1st"]wabble not sure whether that is wobble or warble probably something large ladies do when they sing[/quote]

Wiz is from Lowestoft you know.