Sign in to follow this  
Queen B

Anyone seen who the Leeds ref for Saturday is?

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]have you seen who ours is: kevin friend - another bloody prem ref wanting to make sure he is kept in the prem so will give everything[/quote]I did indeed see who our ref was. Also, isn''t the fourth official for Saturday the ref from yesterday?

I''m hoping that the reason we lost to Tranmere was because he shows favouritism to sides further down the table, not the home side. If this is true, then hopefully it will be an away win - that would work out beautifully for us

[quote user="willynaylor"]kevin friend is horrible, good luck![/quote]Eddie Ilderton is useless. Good luck. [:)]

absolutely staggered this guy has got another game.

I see Mike Dean has been demoted to the Championship after his shambolic performance on Saturday lunchtime. A demotion would be the least I''d have expected for Ilderton.

Eddie Ilderton

(LOVES Leeds, HATES Norwich! http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/4821588.Leeds_United_3_Hartlepool_United_1/

Self employed in the building industry 36 year old Eddie has been a National List referee since 2002, after serving his time on the Northern Alliance and Northern League. In 2002 he was appointed to the FL Play Off Semi Finals and FA Youth Cup Final, both as an assistant referee. In 2003 he was officiated as a referee at the UEFA Regions’ Cup Finals, and also at an FA Trophy Semi Final.

How did you get introduced into refereeing?  

My Dad was a contributory league referee, and he encouraged me to become a referee when my playing career was curtailed due to injury.

What has been the highlight of your career so far? 

Being promoted to the National List of referee''s in 2002.

What is the best game you have officiated and why? 

Alan Shearer''s testimonial for the atmosphere.

What are your aims as a National List Referee? 

To be promoted to the select list.

What skills do you think you need to become a referee? 

The most important is excellent management, and communication skills. If you can''t talk to players then you will struggle.

Who has been the biggest influence in your career and why? 

My Dad as he has always been there to listen, and help when necessary.

In your opinion who is/was the best referee? 

Pierluigi Collina. Total respect from everyone

HAAAAAAAAAAAa HAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa HAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!