Sign in to follow this  
The gut

Leeds or Millwall

Millwall win.....no points for Leeds suits me.

It may also turn Leeds into a very nervy side for Saturday

All out war is on the cards both on the pitch and in the stands. Come Saturday the walking wounded could well turn up at Carrow Rd.

One joy about the Monday night match is that it will be shown live on Fox T.V in Australia at first light on Tuesday morning. Let the battle commence. O. T.B.C.

[quote user="Askounin"]Supprised so many people are saying Leeds
I want Millwall to win ffs, a Millwall win will keep us 8 points above Leeds and Millwall will still be 11 points behind, granted their on great form but there never gonna make that up in 9 games. If Millwall win we can sit back relax, crack open the champagne and watch all the Leeds fans shitt*ng themselves about slipping into the playoffs. If Millwall win then we beat Leeds, Millwall could go level with Leeds. I for one would love it if Leeds fuck*d up again and spent another year in this league. COME ON MILLWALL!!!!
[/quote]

Lol thats exactly how I see it. [Y]

Re: Leeds or Millwall

I agree promotion has to come first but with 9 games to go and top six form (bar us and Millwall) all over the place we will not be overtaken.

Not a big fan of Millwall, but really want them to wipe whats left of the the smile from Leeds fans faces.

You dont like Leeds do you?.........just a guess really LMAO

[quote user="cosmos67"]Re: Leeds or Millwall

I agree promotion has to come first but with 9 games to go and top six form (bar us and Millwall) all over the place we will not be overtaken.

Not a big fan of Millwall, but really want them to wipe whats left of the the smile from Leeds fans faces.

You dont like Leeds do you?.........just a guess really LMAO[/quote]

No not really - but I hide it well

Feel sorry for the decent fans who support Leeds but can''t stand the arrogant ones that come onto this forum giving it the big un & who write off everyone else''s chances against them,had to laugh when they played Southampton as Leeds thought they had it in the bag before they even played the game . . .oopps.They seem to think the same about Millwall & have no respect for any team,big mistake in my book.Millwall win

[quote user="Lambo"]Anything but a Leeds win will suit me fine.[/quote]Perfecto. [Y] [:D]