Sign in to follow this  
Iwan_09

LEEDS CHEEK

I like the way they have kicked off at us for charging £30 a ticket when Oldham fans have to pay £27 for their evening at Elland Road tonight...

They have to charge £27 as their usual rate is £1 per seat... but as there are normally 26 spare seats to ever used 1 they charge their fans for the difference.

Whats their problem, they are mighty Leeds, they are "Champions of Europe", they are (yawn!) ''the greatest fans in the land''...

Don''t want to pay it, don''t fucking come!

Well said shuck! Besides, coming to our kingdom from their poxy Elland Road? Pah, it''s worth every penny!

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Whats their problem, they are mighty Leeds, they are "Champions of Europe", they are (yawn!) ''the greatest fans in the land''...

Don''t want to pay it, don''t fucking come![/quote]If their home attendance percentages are anything to go by.... there''ll be about 50 supporters at the fortress carra''!

How much would our ''casual'' fans have to pay for a seat in the Jarrold? If £30, tough. If less - then my sympathies lie with Leeds fans.

I always hate going to away matches and being charged more than locals for equivalent seats. 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Nope, if you want to go you''ll pay the price asked, simple.[/quote]This. If you are willing to spend £50 on fuel or £15 on coach travel, you are probably likely to pay the £30 ticket.I''m sure we''ve charged similar amounts to other teams. I don''t know where to check it though :(

Agreed Bexley, annoying when away fans get charged more than the home.

£30 is a lot for a League 2 game imo, but a bargain to see Norwich v Leeds.

That said, given that we sell out the home section pretty much every game, if they don''t want to pay hopefully the space will be made available for home fans.

If they think it''s too much to pay then sobeit, but it''s the price and moaning about it won''t reduce the price.  It''s set, so they either buy a ticket of don''t, it''s really not rocket science.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

If they think it''s too much to pay then sobeit, but it''s the price and moaning about it won''t reduce the price.  It''s set, so they either buy a ticket of don''t, it''s really not rocket science.

[/quote]

You don''t say.

[quote user="Bexley"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

You don''t say.

[/quote]

[quote user="AJ"]Well said shuck! Besides, coming to our kingdom from their poxy Elland Road? Pah, it''s worth every penny!
[/quote]

oh dear oh dear.

that statement is wrong in so many ways!