Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Rhoys Wiggins

Rhoys Wiggins should be match fit by now. He''s played 7 matches in his four week loan spell with Bournemouth.

In view of Michael Rose''s recent poor form and the continuing absence of Drury maybe now is as good a time as any to give Wiggins a couple of matches to seee what he''s made of at a higher level? Unless of course Lambert''s already made up his mind.

OTBC

Im hoping that he comes back, sounds as if Rose was the weak link and either way Wiggins or not, he needs to be replaced!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Judging by the comments from Wiggins himself about how he would love to stay on down there I suspect he has already had his fortune read to him by Lambert.
[/quote]

Doc proved Lambert wrong after saying he didnt have a future at the Norwich. So hopefully Wiggins can...

Give him a go. The Bournemouth fans all seem to rate him, he deserves a chance to show what he can do. He can''t be worse than Rose. 

I definately think we should give him a go! He played in the JPT game at Gillingham and although its only one game he looked handy IMO. [Y]

Grrrrrrr. We''re stuck with Michael Doze then are we? Great, absolutely sodding marvelous. This guy is Lambos biggest mistake.

To be honest I don''t grasp this one. Wiggins simply needed games and ok he was behind Drury in pecking order but then what we have now - is it because in money terms we can''t justify paying three players in one position - with one out injured.What worries me more is that all of the loan deals Lambert has arranged have been made permanent where possible. Is Rose pretty much already signed with it just being a matter of the formalities in the summer?