Sign in to follow this  
Badcanary

Leeds = Best supporters ever

Essex White,your natural place is where you earn it. Ours is in league 1 as we earn''t it. Your place is league 1 too as you got yourselves there. Despite you saying you are a mid table prem side, after 3 years you aren''t much closer to getting back there. We are as good as we want to be, at the moment we are a worthy league 1 team. you are too so get over it.

Imitation? Who said anything about imitation?! You were nitpicking my post for 1 letter wrong so I just pointed out your grammer was appalling, and even if it wasn''t, the post would still be utter bullsh*t...What the hell is a "natural place", and how do you work out a teams natural place. Ahhhh no suprise, Leeds'' "natural place" is in the Premiership!! Keep on dreaming.

[quote user="NCFCWebbo"]Imitation? Who said anything about imitation?! You were nitpicking my post for 1 letter wrong so I just pointed out your grammer was appalling, and even if it wasn''t, the post would still be utter bullsh*t...What the hell is a "natural place", and how do you work out a teams natural place. Ahhhh no suprise, Leeds'' "natural place" is in the Premiership!! Keep on dreaming.[/quote]

whatever makes you feel better mate

to quote "missing in action?":

Essex White,
your natural place is where you earn it. Ours is in league 1 as we earn''t it. Your place is league 1 too as you got yourselves there. Despite you saying you are a mid table prem side, after 3 years you aren''t much closer to getting back there. We are as good as we want to be, at the moment we are a worthy league 1 team. you are too so get over it.

(end, quote thing didn''t work)

I agree with you on where we are, both league 1 teams, hopefully championship teams next year. What i was refering to is that, of course, you''re a much bigger club than say scunthorpe, and should be in a higher division. They have earned being in the championship, but they''re still a small club. both of us are too big for this league. 

[quote user="EssexWhite"] but yo forget we are a lot further away from our natural place. Norwich are a solid championship club, 1 division aboove now. no doubt about it, nothing more, nothing less. We are a top half of the table premiership club[/quote]Since 1970-71 Leeds have spent 25 seasons in the top flight, we have spent 21. Hardly a great difference, certainly not one that makes your natural place top half Premier league and ours Championship. What makes you think you have a geographically wider fanbase? Because the only Leeds fans I know not from Yorkshire, are the one or two glory hunters you picked in the early 70s [;)]

Teams with stadiums too big for their team, yet fill up when a bit of glory hunting comes round the corner.

Newcastle

Middlesboro

Sunderland

Leeds

Loyal supporters my arse!!!

[quote user="NCFCWebbo"]

Is that all you can say to me Essexwhite??

Spineless t*sser

[/quote]

yeah, you don''t really bother me.

Grow up lad

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Teams with stadiums too big for their team, yet fill up when a bit of glory hunting comes round the corner. Newcastle Middlesboro Sunderland Leeds Loyal supporters my arse!!![/quote]

sunderland should never have built that stadium, middlesbrough neither.

But lets look at the facts, there is a reason your stadium hasn''t been increased. Ours and newcastles isn''t too big. i''ve been surprised by the amount of fans the barcodes have actually got in there this year.

Me grow up?

Coming from the guy who replied, ''whatever makes you happy''. LOL.

And a Leeds fan who spends a large part of the day on a NORWICH forum. LOL.

Take a look at yourself ''lad''.

[quote user="NCFCWebbo"]

Me grow up?

Coming from the guy who replied, ''whatever makes you happy''. LOL.

And a Leeds fan who spends a large part of the day on a NORWICH forum. LOL.

Take a look at yourself ''lad''.

[/quote]

lol, just thought i''d defend my team (as you do) .on the whole alot of the banter on this board is alright.

whatever makes you happy was hardly an immature remark, I weren''t gonna upset ya, so I just thought i''d let you think what you like.

chill dave

[quote user="EssexWhite"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Teams with stadiums too big for their team, yet fill up when a bit of glory hunting comes round the corner. Newcastle Middlesboro Sunderland Leeds Loyal supporters my arse!!![/quote]

sunderland should never have built that stadium, middlesbrough neither.

But lets look at the facts, there is a reason your stadium hasn''t been increased. Ours and newcastles isn''t too big. i''ve been surprised by the amount of fans the barcodes have actually got in there this year.

[/quote]See this is why you Leeds fans are so fickle, how can you say your ground isn''t too big for you when you regularly get gates of 20,000 in a 39,000 seater stadium, with the exception of the so called "big games" when you draw a Premiership giant in the cup or a Yorkshire derby, but these are few and far between. For the most part Elland Road is more like empty seat paradise! If you ever make it back to the promise land then I''m sure Leeds fans will come out of their closets in their thousands and your stadium will once again be big enough to fill the ticket demand, but while your still in League 1 and/or the Championship division your ground will always be to big for you.Your Ground Is Too Big For YouOurs Is Too Small For UsFACT