Sign in to follow this  
walks on water

To Rusty, "If you were a sandwich, what would you be ?"

He''s on about a half term signing session at Carrow Road last night isn''t he? (No, I wasn''t there but did see Grant Holt in Morrisons with Aviva tracksuit on beforehand, so knew something was going on...)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Ok thanks Morty (stubbs out spliff) [:D][/quote]I also do lifestyle coaching and relationship counselling.[:)]

I''m guessing they''re questions the players got asked by kids?!

I haven''t got any quotes, but I did hear Oli looked incredibly bored? (so bored he missed some questions being asked and was threatening to fall asleep?)

Yep Rusty said he would be a prawn sandwich

In response to the birthday invite Holt said it was his mums birthday that day and had to go to Carlisle or he would be in trouble but did sort a present for him via the players secretary

Best one for me was to the whole panel - and this was the correct wording - Which player has the tatiest bird - asked if this was the feathered varity the lad replied no - at which point Rusty answered on behalf of the panel that due to the Terry situation they would not be answering that question.

Oli was asked how long ago it was since he had a haircut and apparently it is 5 years.

Asked how they will celebrate if they went up Rusty advised that they had been promised by PL a club trip away - Holts answer was far more interesting he advised that when promoted with Forest he cant even remember it

Rusty advised that he travels back to London regularly as that is where his MAIN house is

A good but serious one was they were asked did they always play in their current position - Rusty not very exciting started as a striker - Oli less exciting was a striker - Rudds first trial was as a centre half and was told he was not good enough came back some time later as a goalkeeper and got accepted - Holt also started as a centre half and still reckons he was better there than upfront but enjoys playing upfront more as you get all the credit

Asked about his red card Holt said despite what it looked like on telly ( hence no appeal ) he should not have been sent off as he was just protecting himself. Following on from this he said he hoped not to get 2 more yellows and a suspension but admitted this was highly unlikely.

Holt was asked will he be here next season he replied that he has a 3 year contract and not only intends to see this out wants an extension, but its down to the manager and if he decides to sell him then he has to live with that

When asked about what they liked best about playing for Norwich the main response was playing in front of 25000 each week

Asked who spent the longest in the shower after the match everyone including Rusty said it was Rusty - apparently he has a bath then a shower and then speaks to everyone that come into the shower

Asked who was the funniest player they agreed that it was Splinane but because of the stupid things he comes out with

When asked about PL as you would expect they all said he was an excellent man manager and seems to throw out plenty of fines - sounded like Rusty had been hit with more than 1. Although not disclosing details they confirmed PL was not hapy at half time on Saturday

Hope that helps