Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

Re: Cureton signs for Shrewsbury

[quote user="Mikee123"]''CURETON set to sign'' *

thankyou[/quote]In which it was discussed he had signed today.Thank you.[:)]

[quote user="Mikee123"]you said underneath. nothing about the details inside the post

thankyou

:)[/quote]You can read though, can''t you?Jesus, I''ll be glad when half term is over.

Party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Face facts, too old, too slow, a has been.  Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, close the door on your way out.................

You 2 above, i would''nt of written that if i were you, as you are now ganna get an arsey comment from them other two numpties

It''s taken a while but JC is now at STFC and, it seems, still on the

original deal that was discussed all those weeks ago. My sources tell me

that we''re contributing less than 33% of his reputed £6.5k weekly

salary with you guys - if he scores a few goals which in all fairness he

should do at League2 level then the extra bums on seats will pay his

wages, an extra 120 or so spectators at home games should see that

figure reached with ease, especially given the current league position

and form etc. I think it''s a gamble worth taking and he has hopefully

got a point to prove to Paul Lambert and Norwich City, as well as

proving to himself he still has the goal scoring touch and no doubt some

of the doubters that will greet him in the lower league - just hope his

heart is in it and he can hack life away from home, the travelling and

living out of a suitcase in a hotel etc.Thanks everybody for

your comments and continued good luck and success for the remainder of

the season.

[quote user="Mikee123"]how can she when shes not alive anymore?

think before you speak[/quote]Lol.[:)]

I''d be a little concerned about whether or not his heart is in it though Chuffer. I don''t think his age is neccessarily the problem, but mentally i just don''t think he''s really at it and as we all know, football is played in the head as much as with the body. Fact that he''s had to think for so long about going there, means that he didn''t want to go there if he could avoid it. He can prove all he likes to Lambert - he won''t be getting back in to his team and everyone knows it.

I hope he does well for you, but i can''t help be reminded of all the players at similar stages of their careers who came to us from much higher levels than JC is at now and just didn''t perform. Some have since admitted that they weren''t right mentally when they came - Hartson, Cottee... The only one who really worked was Dion Dublin. But big Dion is different gravy to most footballers!

[quote user="Mikee123"]You 2 above, i would''nt of written that if i were you, as you are now ganna get an arsey comment from them other two numpties[/quote]

If you''re no longer at school, I''d consider re-enrolling.

[quote user="Mikee123"]my gym kit? i can tell your from the 30''s[/quote]Your mum says get off the computer, your dinners ready.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mikee123"]my gym kit? i can tell your from the 30''s[/quote]

Your mum says get off the computer, your dinners ready.

[:)]
[/quote]

Nice one Morty, I can imagine Mikee is now routing around in his kitchen looking for it. He''ll probably be back in about 2 weeks to ask for a clue as to where she''s hidden it.

Morty theres saying it once when you did''nt no. But when i told you and you say it again its abit deep, Chill out on that subject

[quote user="Mikee123"]Morty theres saying it once when you did''nt no. But when i told you and you say it again its abit deep, Chill out on that subject[/quote]No.[:)]

so your that sick your ganna carry on talking about her even though of what i said?

carry on taking the piss tbh idc i find it funny but leave that out, know need

[quote user="Mikee123"]so your that sick your ganna carry on talking about her even though of what i said?

carry on taking the piss tbh idc i find it funny but leave that out, know need[/quote]Listen lad, I''m going to level with you.Saying "My mum''s dead" when someone says a mum joke to you is older than I am, you''re making yourself look a bit silly now.If she is actually dead (and I really don''t care either way) then why would you announce it to total strangers on an internet forum?And the sooner you get back to school and work on tour spelling the better, its atrocious. Oh and your mum says time to get your jim-jams on.[:)]

[quote user="Mikee123"]so your that sick your ganna carry on talking about her even though of what i said? carry on taking the piss tbh idc i find it funny but leave that out, know need[/quote]

I can''t help but feel if you were that sensitive about it you wouldn''t have brought it up at all. But leave it out anyway Morty, there''s plenty of other ways to wind him up....now where to start, perhaps on the difference between "no" and "know".