Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

Re: Cureton signs for Shrewsbury

[quote user="morty"]Lol, and my spelling mistake.[/quote]

Christ, you''re beginning to sound like a woman!Are you sure you''re not an alter ego of WAY? [:P]C*nt.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]Lol, and my spelling mistake.[/quote]

Christ, you''re beginning to sound like a woman!Are you sure you''re not an alter ego of WAY? [:P]C*nt.[/quote]My my, whats crawled up your arse tonight lol?I corrected myself before one of the forum pedants did it for me.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]Lol, and my spelling mistake.[/quote]

Christ, you''re beginning to sound like a woman!Are you sure you''re not an alter ego of WAY? [:P]C*nt.[/quote]My my, whats crawled up your arse tonight lol?I corrected myself before one of the forum pedants did it for me.[:)][/quote]forum''s pedants

[quote user="Mikee123"]my gym kit? i can tell your from the 30''s[/quote]It is supposed to be `you`re`, not your....very different meanings!

That is just my startling intellect, I''m trying to help you

for your McDonald''s application form.[:)]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]That is just my startling intellect, I''m trying to help you

for your McDonald''s application form.[:)][/quote]Firefox normally does quotes slightly better than this...but you get my meaning.