Sign in to follow this  
The Hoff

Hoolahan was close to signing for Hull

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="morty"]Blimey.[/quote]

Hey Monty,

That makes us civilised gentleman with respect to our friendly conversation recently.

Lol!

[/quote]I save my most choice language for those who truly are deserving of it Mr Fixed Assets.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]Blue smarties actually*[/quote]Right, my mistake.Beta carotene food colouring makes people hyperactive.Whereas theres an ingredient in blue smarties that turns them into sweary keyboard warriors.[:)][/quote]For a second there I was furious because I thought you''d called me a sweaty keyboard warrior..I can''t describe the wave of relief I received after noticing it was ''sweary''.

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]Someone bidded £400k for Hoolahan on my FM10 game.. it was auto accepted because he has a £400k release clause... That''s not true is it? just something that SI have put in right?[/quote][img]http://www.urantiansojourn.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/moron.jpg[/img]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Cnut is I believe the original spelling of Canute, the King who tried to hold back the sea.  To be fair, Beauseant could try this in his bath.  If he was offered a leg up.[/quote]There is no fixed spelling and the coversion into modern English is clumsy; cnute, cnut, knute or knute are all acceptable! (every pennyof that degree was worth it)[:D]