Sign in to follow this  
The Hoff

Hoolahan was close to signing for Hull

[quote user="I am a Banana"]drury was in chapplefield -vodafone shop [;)][/quote]

your stalking Drury arn''t you?

i thought he was my favourite player :P

I saw Huckerby in Sainsbury''s with a trolley full of pitta bread. He is either having a lot of friends over or else why would he be loading up with so many carbohydrates?

Hoff this was just something you heard or something you thought would be fun and get you noticed. its the most pathetic excuse for a rumour I seen on here today.

To be fair to the lad, I did read this on BBC sport live transfer feed. Don''t see why he''s getting so much stick.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8484330.stm (sorry I don''t know how to do links)

1145: Another reminder about the BBC''s new regional Monday night football show Late Kick Off. Why not watch it tonight as you relax from the Transfer Deadline Day drama? Speaking of drama, over to our friends at Late Kick Off (East): ''''Norwich''s midfield maestro Wes Hoolahan is being linked to a £2.5m move to Hull City IF the Tigers decide to offload Stephen Hunt to Wolves for £5m."

Well maybe he reworded it a bit... But still... Cut him some slack

[quote user="The Hoff"]Hull were expecting a bigger offer from Wolves for Stephen Hunt after rejecting their 5 Million offer. In case of losing Hunt, Hull went after Hoolahan and he went on his way to Hull for a medical but Hull decided not to sign Hoolahan because there seemed like there wasn''t going to be an improved offer for Hunt. Just something I heard from someone might be rubbish. Glad we kept him though![/quote]

NURSE!!

SSN said before the Adam Johnson deal was finalised that if Johnson went to Man City Hoolahan may be lined up as a replacement at Boro, so I think there was more chance of him going to Boro than Hull, but there was no way he was going!!

[quote user="Smeg"]

[quote user="dreamteam"] I have seen him with his missus and baby several time s recently shoppingin Norwich at weekends.[/quote]

dean ashtons got a missus? that proves a lot of rumours wrong?!?!?!

[/quote]

And Shackell is married!

[quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Smeg"]

[quote user="dreamteam"] I have seen him with his missus and baby several time s recently shoppingin Norwich at weekends.[/quote]

dean ashtons got a missus? that proves a lot of rumours wrong?!?!?!

[/quote]

And Shackell is married!

[/quote]

SOURCE!! I dont believe you! lol [:P]

Someone bidded £400k for Hoolahan on my FM10 game.. it was auto accepted because he has a £400k release clause... That''s not true is it? just something that SI have put in right?

Sports Interactive in ''not privy to confidential details about player employment contracts'' shocker.Someone get Cam on it...would make a fine obscure G2 piece.

He doesn''t want to leave  Norwich so he wouldn''t have agreed terms or signed for anyone else.

Shut up mongloid. A) You''re not funny because I first saw that used as an insult in 2008.. almost as old as Wiki itself.B) 75% of the time SI put factual contract clauses into the game. So why shouldn''t it be contemplated to be real?C) You''re a cnut.

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]Shut up mongloid. A) You''re not funny because I first saw that used as an insult in 2008.. almost as old as Wiki itself.B) 75% of the time SI put factual contract clauses into the game. So why shouldn''t it be contemplated to be real?C) You''re a cnut.[/quote]Jordi, is that you ?

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]Shut up mongloid.

A) You''re not funny because I first saw that used as an insult in 2008.. almost as old as Wiki itself.

B) 75% of the time SI put factual contract clauses into the game. So why shouldn''t it be contemplated to be real?

C) You''re a cnut.
[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia

2001 actually, so nowhere near as old as Wiki.

Face it, you asked a stupid question and got a stupid answer. Move on.

[quote user="morty"]Blimey.[/quote]

I''m guessing anger management issues, possibly brought on by too many fizzy drinks.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]Tell me what is a cnut? Lots of chavvy school kids on here seem to be using that word lately but as yet no explanation of exactly what it is?[/quote]

You''re not serious are you? If you are, definitely don''t rearrange the letters and google it whilst at work.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Blimey.[/quote]

I''m guessing anger management issues, possibly brought on by too many fizzy drinks.

[/quote]Its the potentially wall bouncing cocktail of Sunny D and orange smarties.The only known cure is a good slap in the head.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]Tell me what is a cnut? Lots of chavvy school kids on here seem to be using that word lately but as yet no explanation of exactly what it is?[/quote]

You''re not serious are you? If you are, definitely don''t rearrange the letters and google it whilst at work.

[/quote]

Err no, not serious Simon [:)]

Cnut is I believe the original spelling of Canute, the King who tried to hold back the sea.  To be fair, Beauseant could try this in his bath.  If he was offered a leg up.

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]Shut up mongloid. A) You''re not funny because I first saw that used as an insult in 2008.. almost as old as Wiki itself.B) 75% of the time SI put factual contract clauses into the game. So why shouldn''t it be contemplated to be real?C) You''re a cnut.[/quote]Haha, brilliant!

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]Blue smarties actually*[/quote]Right, my mistake.Beta carotene food colouring makes people hyperactive.Whereas theres an ingredient in blue smarties that turns them into sweary keyboard warriors.[:)]